New Multi V4

The akro system does it replace the header pipes.
The headers remain , the huge cat replaced by a small one ( tiny) and then the rest of the system .
Original is 4 into 2 into one , huge cat , baffled pipe , the Akro is 4 into 2 into 2 straight end can . Plus you have the Evo map installed . Expensive but a great addition and factory .

Not available yet but any thoughts on SW Motech Panniers as looked at all sorts but the Motech seem good .

Not available yet but any thoughts on SW Motech Panniers as looked at all sorts but the Motech seem good .

If you dont want hard case panniers and want to be able to completely remove them from the bike when at destination then the SW motech blaze are very good

just a small clamp thing on the rear footrest

If you dont want hard case panniers and want to be able to completely remove them from the bike when at destination then the SW motech blaze are very good

just a small clamp thing on the rear footrest

Cheers I will have a look at those , its more for the wife when we go touring as i normally just use a 35ltr roll bag plus lots of washing powder lol.:beerjug:

+ 1 for the Blaze. Also if you change bikes you just need a new fitting kit and you can transfer the bags to the new bike.

+ 1 for the Blaze. Also if you change bikes you just need a new fitting kit and you can transfer the bags to the new bike.

Had a look but not listed for the V4 as yet , like the idea but think still not enough room for the wife , and solo I know the 35ltr roll works well for me. Thanks for the coments.

Interesting point of view , nice to know the Multi is as good as they make out , I made the right call from the Gs . Ridable , liveable and above all great fun.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INbTk7SckVg&t=974s
Would be great to have both mind ( Multi V4 and the V4s ) as he says.

Interesting watching the SF ride on their demo the rev counter was lighting up early suggesting that it has not yet had its 1st service so he wasn't even getting the best from it

Not sure about that , the interesting bit was the edginess of the V4 against the stability of the Multi , as you mentioned suspension issues. The V4 will be faster of course but higher up the rev range making the Multi more ridable all day , but I bet its one fast mother when it get up there as the Multi is after 6500 rpm. He mentioned a hard call between the two but with my neck damage its a bike I would suffer to ride as I found with my Superduke R to much wind pressure for me. Great looking bike tho.:beerjug::beerjug: Bet you cant wait to get it on the track.

Not sure about that , the interesting bit was the edginess of the V4 against the stability of the Multi , as you mentioned suspension issues. The V4 will be faster of course but higher up the rev range making the Multi more ridable all day , but I bet its one fast mother when it get up there as the Multi is after 6500 rpm. He mentioned a hard call between the two but with my neck damage its a bike I would suffer to ride as I found with my Superduke R to much wind pressure for me. Great looking bike tho.:beerjug::beerjug: Bet you cant wait to get it on the track.

Ducati send their bikes out of the factory with no care, thought or standard

Now mine has been sorted out on the sag and ive tweeked the damping it is lush

Anyone with a bad neck would struggle after a ton and a ton appears very quickly

Clean air - less turbulent, naked bikes have they're advantage.

I agree and much prefer them but it is noticeable on the neck once over a ton once you get to to pend of revs in 3rd and above it is hard to hang on ...

I have no idea what the theoretical top speed is but based on the Panni it must be getting close to 200 but IMO physically impossible thank goodness

I agree and much prefer them but it is noticeable on the neck once over a ton once you get to to pend of revs in 3rd and above it is hard to hang on ...

I have no idea what the theoretical top speed is but based on the Panni it must be getting close to 200 but IMO physically impossible thank goodness

Zip tie your wrists to the bars and hang on 😂😂

This bike just keeps giving and taking .
Giving me so much fun but also taking my cash , fuel and tyres , but it’s worth every mile .
Fun factor 10 , spend factor 10 . It’s like an expensive but brilliant affair that you know is wrong but what the heck , follow your heart not the reality 😂😂👍👍Bring on the Pikes Peak , may ditch this hooker for another lol 😂

Certainly took my tyre, got a puncture this week costing me a new rear. On a lighter note: fitted the Autocom last week, went like a dream. All functions routed via a PDM 60. Probably due to fitting the SPA up the front, there is zero noise from the bike’s electrics. This is a sharp contrast to my various GSA’s that made interference.
Hooked on the V4 stuff, first since my RC45 days. Put a deposit down on a PP this week with a guesstimated July ‘22 delivery.
Cheers

Back
Top Bottom