FB Grey Ghost

Bargain spotted today on Warrs website.

Cheaper than a RKS and much more interesting. :thumb

I looked at it on their website just now and it is indeed a stunning bike.

However, is it really directly comparable to an RKS which is primarily built as a Touring bagger, and isn’t this more of a “Cruiser”?

Having said that I’m sure you could tour on the Ghost though.

What’s the difference between a touring bagger and a cruiser... :nenau

And while you’re at it tell me the difference between a big off road dirt bike and a medium sized adventure bike...:green gri :D

What’s the difference between a touring bagger and a cruiser... :nenau

And while you’re at it tell me the difference between a big off road dirt bike and a medium sized adventure bike...:green gri :D

First question - no fecking idea, they just look different!

Second question - please Sir, this I know a lot about and the answer is about 100Kgs ;)

It’s 50kg actually.

I read it on here. And when someone gets his 701 next month we will have a weigh off. :beerjug:

Meanwhile.....bored of that GS ? Turn it into a cruiser....

3339be985885c57c3ec0df1f2d702a57.jpg

Burger and Pizza and Hotdog and Milkshake... and big fat slow Yankee cruisers... these are a few of my favourite things!!

Attachments

• 0FE8F609-CB8F-40D1-9606-BD16A177E36D.jpg
    0FE8F609-CB8F-40D1-9606-BD16A177E36D.jpg
    243.1 KB · Views: 113
If only the clown taking the picture hadn’t cropped out the wheels, it wouldn’t have been a bad snap.....

I now regret listening to photography advice from Giles.

You live and learn. :(

That looks a nice portacabin with bollards, COVID guidance string and chairs blown around in a recent storm.....

Do you think the burgers are still in the freezer.....

That looks a nice portacabin with bollards, COVID guidance string and chairs blown around in a recent storm.....

Do you think the burgers are still in the freezer.....

Well it’s been shut for about 3 months genius so I doubt it. :p

Back
Top Bottom