2011 R1200GSA struggling to accelerate at high rpm problem!!

On looking further into the negative load readings I recorded a log which might explain your problem more.
On full throttle the Air fuel ratio on my bike dropped to 12.5 to 1 (ideal) when it got to 80 mph the AFR started to lean until 95 mph when it was 16.5 to 1.
The fuel pressure was a steady 4 bar and the bike is set to run at 13.8 to 1 so the adaptations should make the open loop richer than stock.
If you are running stock fueling and the pressure dropped a touch it would make sense of your problem as it is on the limit with the stock map.
I assume your rapid bike evo alters the lambda signal in closed loop. But is it possible to make the open loop richer at the top end, ( I have not had any experience with the rapid bike evo.
The graph looks like a carburetor engine with an undersized main jet. I will try to post the graph on here, if not I will email it to you.

AF1QipN3VighqTsVeZdS8Vq-K6iptly9tfZXQROemwAG

Just to resurrect this thread, my bike is having similar in issues in terms of smoothness on and off throttle so I have ordered a Quantum fuel pump kit and mahle fuel filter, I hope to do the mod to the fuel housing to remove the stupid "for life" fuel filter this weekend and see if I can get my bike to run smoothly like it did when new.

I have sent the OP a private message hoping for advice on how best to drill out that housing.

Just done the mod to my bike - It works !!!

Report on the bypass mod thread.

Back
Top Bottom