Dent Event 2020 is cancelled ....

Hugo is gutted

Me'n Chocky too ...

i-ZzD3WwW-L.jpg

:beerjug:

Yep, that would be me. Not that many PopTop T4 Super Troopers about :thumb

Ha ha ... thanks.

:beerjug:

Margaret at High Laning is open for business as usual, with two or three happy campers on the field!
She assures me she's disinfecting the toilets every half hour :eek:

I was going to celebrate my 65th on the Friday night with some 18 year old Caol Ila and Tramin Lagrein Tuscan wine but I'll just drink it all myself at home now!

there could always be sorted out a "Virtual" meet, if the tinterwed isn't dead by then. camp in your own garden, under the table:hide, man caves, if we can get enough booze . :ChrisKelly

Transferred my booking at the George to next year...see you all then (if not before at Strontian).

I was going to celebrate my 65th on the Friday night with some 18 year old Caol Ila and Tramin Lagrein Tuscan wine but I'll just drink it all myself at home now!

I could sneak over under the cover of darkness, you could leave a few drams on the doorstep and we could talk bollox through the letterbox :D

I could sneak over under the cover of darkness, you could leave a few drams on the doorstep and we could talk bollox through the letterbox :D

Great idea Mike!

Unfortunately, I don't have a letterbox! :beerjug::beerjug::beerjug::beerjug:

Pity but inevitable. Just as well we had a pre Dent meet in Portsoy while we could.

I'm so happy for the three of you!

What you should do, if you enjoy your malt, is buy a couple more bottles and when the lockdown is over, a few of us will come over and sample them. Genius or what!

Back
Top Bottom