Dent Event 2020 is cancelled ....

One of the runs scheduled for the 2020 was to the GNAA operating base near Penrith. Tracey and Scott from the GNAA had been very helpful in organising the event for us, and like us, they're gutted that we've had to cancel although we hadn't they would have, if you get what I mean.

Great idea Tony ... I've chipped in. It would have cost me more to run the event :blast

I'll catch the feckers at Strontian (September) too, I'll take my raffle tickets with me, and blag a couple of prizes .... with Baz's permission of course :thumby:

:beerjug:

Great idea Tony ... I've chipped in. It would have cost me more to run the event :blast

I'll catch the feckers at Strontian (September) too, I'll take my raffle tickets with me, and blag a couple of prizes .... with Baz's permission of course :thumby:

Usual prize from me Mick.

Tony....done.

The manager of the Sun Inn phoned yesterday and offered my fee back in full without any prompting from me.
I'd made a direct booking with him (back in November) for two nights using my debit card.

He said he was contacting all telephone bookings but anyone who'd used Booking.com would need to deal with them direct.
I wished him well and thanked him for taking the trouble. What a nice chap.

The manager ...

... he said he was contacting all telephone bookings but anyone who'd used Booking.com would need to deal with them direct.
I wished him well and thanked him for taking the trouble. What a nice chap.

Good one Stu :thumby:

Ah no! I was just about to book leave. Just in case. Good call though. as brut said, if any expense incurred for regalia please let me know. will buy some tshirts or the like.

I don't order any regalia until it's been paid for, so not a problem ;)

I have a few shirts, hoodies, ordered and paid for. They will be collected at a later date and collection/postage arranged :thumby:

Ha ha .... I have your heated jacket for sale 'pending', and a ferry reimbursement pending too ... your monies good Bryn :thumb

Cheers, Mick. Looking forward to my next bacon sandwich over there - as soon as it is green-lighted, I'm there. Perhaps we could even share the odd drinky, who knows?! Thanks again.

Back
Top Bottom