The Dent Event 21st - 23rd May 2021 is in the calendar ....

Hey Micky,
My dates for Poland next year have worked out in my favour :D
I will be at Dent 2021 The Survivors Edition

If you are still interested in me doing a Friday night meal as we discussed let me know and I'll get a thread going

Neil

10 months notice! That's not much! Some of us retired folk are pretty busy y'know! :D

Peter,
I only found out the new dates for my trip to Poland this week, but I had been discussing things with the old reprobate for a while....

Options are Stew, Goulash mit Spatzle or something similar for the Friday night

Last edited:
Peter,
I only found out the new dates for my trip to Poland this week, but I had been discussing things with the old reprobate for a while....

Options are Stew, Goulash mit Spatzle or something similar for the Friday night

No reference meant to your post Neil. Just winding up the non retired massive! :D Gulasch mit spatzle hort sehr gut! :drool

No reference meant to your post Neil. Just winding up the non retired massive! :D Gulasch mit spatzle hort sehr gut! :drool

I'm inbetween!

If I don't find a job this year I'll be retired earlier than planned and my life will be as busy as yours.

I'll be there. Not going on a saturday ride out though. the roads are just not for me. I'm gonna stay in the pub. I'll probably camp but might book a bit of comfort.

I was in dent about a month ago, very wet Friday, but red hot Saturday

Thats my helmet on a pole.... not someone's head lol

I don't mind going back :)
e694a3fcbf21a084fe95b533314e4102.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Suicidal KTM riders would be my guess. ;)

Yep. To many blind corners and brows of hills. Or maybe that's just the Dales? Not my cup of tea. Rossi's near miss was palatial in comparison. I'm looking forward to it though! I'll do plenty of riding there and back to Dublin!

Dent is a good starting point for rides into the lake district though.
Wrynose pass, Borrowdale, Newlands Valley, Hardknott.
Great trip out :)

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Yep. To many blind corners and brows of hills. Or maybe that's just the Dales? Not my cup of tea. Rossi's near miss was palatial in comparison. I'm looking forward to it though! I'll do plenty of riding there and back to Dublin!

I’m happy with the drop off system.

I’ll be there. I’ll do my own thing. Maybe a few of us will do own own thing.

Let’s put 2020 to bed and tuck the covers in tight. Make plans later.

I’m happy with the drop off system.

I’ll be there. I’ll do my own thing. Maybe a few of us will do own own thing.

Let’s put 2020 to bed and tuck the covers in tight. Make plans later.

Indeed Owen, indeed :thumb

Let's hope we can make the 2021 event the best one yet :thumby:

:beerjug:

Spoke with Joff from the Sun Inn today.
He's moved my booking and paid fee from last May to next years date, 21st to 23nd May 2021.:beerjug:

Spoke with Joff from the Sun Inn today.
He's moved my booking and paid fee from last May to next years date, 21st to 23nd May 2021.:beerjug:

:thumb:D

It'll be one helluva pub crawl twixt the George and Dragon and the Sun Inn Stu (200 yards?)

Bring it on :thumby:

:beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom