The Dent Event 21st - 23rd May 2021 is in the calendar ....

Just been on the George & Dragon website they take 50% or the first night non refundable deposit if you cancel they will move your booking on six months be careful out there folks.

Best from the Sedbergh end

Absolutely this ....

Even consider forming a convoy from the motorway to ease your passage in the narrow bits - a bit of brute size lets the oncoming traffic know that they have to give way - not you

I'm taking my waterproof flip flops, the weather is very changeable up there. Hopefully the guided walkout will be more successful next year :D

Flip Flops WTF :blast:Outtomunch

Get some of those Crocs with the holes in them - the waterproof ones :aidan

Flip Flops WTF :blast:Outtomunch

Get some of those Crocs with the holes in them - the waterproof ones :aidan

Absolutely :thumb

i-Lc5dr9X-L.jpg
... add a little 'bumper back to
black' and your ready for royalty :D

:beerjug:

I see the Distinguished Gentleman’s Ride has been moved to 23 May 2021. Maybe an opportunity to combine summat with the weekend re fund raising?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't forget your tweeds and monocle Pete.:D

BTW, there's a DGR on the nearby Furness Peninsula and I think Kendal run one as well.

Can anyone come ? Can you just turn up and camp or have you got to book in advance.
Cheers

Pretty much,
Micky likes to know numbers for souvenirs, also it helps with food planning

You can give a possible yes

Can anyone come ? Can you just turn up and camp or have you got to book in advance.
Cheers

Anyone can come, indeed they can. If camping let me know, tent or wobbly box, whatever, so I can let the campsite know of those coming :thumb2

Plus I have a better idea for decals and coasters ... all FOC :D

No fee, you just pay Margaret at the campsite for your dues ...

:beerjug:

Thanks lads. Unsure of my travel plans yet but i would like to come if i can. Be nice to put a face to a name.

I forgot to ask what goes on ? Or should i not ask.:D

I forgot to ask what goes on ? Or should i not ask.:D

Usually some beer and whisky tasting in the local pubs, a bar b que, a raffle, some ride outs, Margaret's breakfast rolls, some beer and whisky tasting in the local pubs, some beer and whisky tasting around the campsite, good craic everywhere, organized walks between pubs ...

Pictures from previous years here

2017 ... https://www.flickr.com/photos/65081372@N04/albums/72157682263501020

2019 ... https://www.flickr.com/photos/65081372@N04/albums/72157708561754115

Back
Top Bottom