Allan Jefferies closed due to virus.

AJ-Priority will be given to Key Workers, requiring repairs MOT or servicing work, on appointment only basis. No "popping in for coffee" just yet

There all doing that,

Including DVLA ,

Why i cannot understand,

If we've been on lockdown no one could buy a vehicle - so no vehicle changes to deal with, only whats in the system, and now they wont even take paper applications ?

So I hear ... that is good news for you Northern Folk .... I miss "popping" in to my dealers for a nose around and a coffee :)

All that stopped up here in the Norf when Rainbow sold out to Allan Jefferies :D

:beerjug:

Well said Micky lad, but I have to say that whilst I very much miss Shaun and Laura, I do think that Jefferies are a very professional outfit. Some of the former Rainbow staff were superfluous to say the least, but thankfully they retained the lovely Sancha, Pete in parts and Leigh in the workshop etc .... :beerjug:

All that stopped up here in the Norf when Rainbow sold out to Allan Jefferies :D

:beerjug:

Only too true alas Micky - am I the only one who thinks that AJ ignored the most valuable asset Rainbow had . . . their customer base - built up by years of brilliant service from the Rainbow crew (with one last notable exception in the last years!)

Only too true alas Micky - am I the only one who thinks that AJ ignored the most valuable asset Rainbow had . . . their customer base - built up by years of brilliant service from the Rainbow crew (with one last notable exception in the last years!)

They were good folks

Well said Micky lad, but I have to say that whilst I very much miss Shaun and Laura, I do think that Jefferies are a very professional outfit. Some of the former Rainbow staff were superfluous to say the least, but thankfully they retained the lovely Sancha, Pete in parts and Leigh in the workshop etc .... :beerjug:

It was Shaun and Lorna ... it's Tony and Michael in Parts Dept ;)

Mea culpa, you're right Micky. A little too much Glendronach I'm afraid. Good things don't last forever sadly. :)

Cheers, Roger.

I like the mix of the new Jefferies and the old Rainbow staff :thumb2....especially good old Leigh :rob

One of the salesmen is ex-Ducati and was keen to say that he was enjoying working at Rainbow a great deal more.

They are not open today ... or rather they are not answering the phone

Same old out of date message on the answer phone

They obviously can't be arsed to bring it up to date .

It was Shaun who introduced me to Howard Godolphin - the BMW Rep. One of my mates has Howard's old R1200RS. I see Emily Godolphin now works for Vines. Small world!

Back
Top Bottom