Meet on zwift for a tour the Alps tomorrow

D#head

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Vertical world is the only way to get round the Alps this year unfortunately, bike set up in the bedroom Infront of a large TV, cycling with over 100 other guys.
If you can get your hands on a tacx 2 then you can join in,

I'm still trying to work out how to setup a motorbike on it,:blast:)

only on a Tacx 2 ? I'm using a turbo ,I've linked to RGT app its free were as you pay for zwift ? really loving my cycle at the moment , doing one day roads one day turbo.when riding real roads, its normally a 50 mile ride but an hour from home at most . its much quieter on the roads, I dont stop to speak to anyone, so to me thats better than standing in a queue at Tescos

only on a Tacx 2 ? I'm using a turbo ,I've linked to RGT app its free were as you pay for zwift ? really loving my cycle at the moment , doing one day roads one day turbo.when riding real roads, its normally a 50 mile ride but an hour from home at most . its much quieter on the roads, I dont stop to speak to anyone, so to me thats better than standing in a queue at Tescos

Great stuff,,,,use RGT to it's a gooden for a free be, would rather be out but it's the times

Back
Top Bottom