Dent 'At Home' Virtual Camping Weekend 15-17 May 2020

I could pack the bike up, ride up and down my (private) lane, around the field a few times before unpacking and setting the tent up :thumb2

I could pack the bike up, ride up and down my (private) lane, around the field a few times before unpacking and setting the tent up :thumb2

I was looking forward to celebrating my 65th with all you nutters!

Now I'll have to make a plan B at home!

Micky has go a lot to answer for!

When are you going o visit me Micky?

I have plug-ins or , if you're really really good, we'll let you in the house.

We're very dog friendly by the way with a 2 acre paddock to run about in!
(The dog, not you, as you're way too old!)

I'm up for this, me and Aggie in the tent all meals cooked al fresco. Usually stay at Dent 4 nights, I'll donate the equivalent to Air Ambulance.

Is everyone going to wheel their bikes into the garden, and park them next to the tent? :D

I was only practicing for this sinario a couple of days ago. :D
:beerjug:

Attachments

• FE7D8F1A-75E6-46AA-B292-790DF05639B9.jpg
    FE7D8F1A-75E6-46AA-B292-790DF05639B9.jpg
    259.5 KB · Views: 245
Feck that must be the biggest garden in Haydock, I don't see any whippets or pigeon lofts though :D or is it part of the racecourse?

I can see this being a bigger event than the real one :blast

:beerjug:

I have spoken to Mrs. Uturn (Sue) and she's promised to bake another of her cherry and almond cakes that will have no almonds and very few cherries all of which will have sunk to the bottom just as it was last year and caused much merriment.:D

I'm in, as is Mrs Adventuredon (she hates camping in small tents but will take the pain!) and of course Hugo.

Did exactly what has been proposed here but for a meet that was supposed to occur this weekend . . . so virtual meet it was :okay

Local-campsite2.jpg

Steve T

:cool:

Did that last Sunday, and camped out until Thursday morning when i packed up and rode home ;)

Bloody pikey! :D

I'm in, as is Mrs Adventuredon (she hates camping in small tents but will take the pain!) and of course Hugo.

She could pretend she’s camping, then go back in the house to sleep. Nobody on here will ever know. Well, they will now! :blast:D

I'm working on the Saturday so could actually get a couple if rides in as well (to/from) the call centre.

Back
Top Bottom