Dent 'At Home' Virtual Camping Weekend 15-17 May 2020

I'll be there mid to late afternoon :thumby:

Looking forward to seeing y'all :beer:

:beerjug:

I flew my drone over this morning, it looks that a few have arrived already. I can see a tent laid out, nobody there, they probably got confused with the erection process and fecked off to the Sun Inn for early doors.

Attachments

• models dent3.jpg
    models dent3.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 165
  • models dent2.jpg
    models dent2.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 173
  • models dent1.jpg
    models dent1.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 173
I flew my drone over this morning, it looks that a few have arrived already. I can see a tent laid out, nobody there, they probably got confused with the erection process and fecked off to the Sun Inn for early doors.

The grass looks deep :D

Where the feck is everybody??

3am start, fed dodgeing, false plates

Got here and set up,

and Billy fecking no mates

Still i have provisions :beerjug::beerjug:

Update - Looks like the clique have already arrived and set up in there own enclave .. tossers ;)

Attachments

• IMG_20200515_114335.jpg
    IMG_20200515_114335.jpg
    269.2 KB · Views: 172
Well, thats me arrived after the most HUMUNGEOS of rides . . . :rolleyes:. Couldn't get a drone shot . . . . so heres one from the roof :thumb2

C19-Camping-DentVirtual.jpg

Hard standing for the bike and a bit of extra seating - whats not to like :thumb

Could do with the wind dropping a bit - thats the beans coming through :D

SteveT

:cool:

This might take a while.... someone's strung a washing line across my allocated pitch.....

:friday

Had an early weisbier on my woodwork cabin deck.

The wine's not as good as I hoped it would be so it can wait; I've a 2014 Tramin Urban Lagrein that I love!

Campervan all ready to sleep in; but I'm staying in the house because I was frozen at Dent last year!

My boys, no longer with me, but I made copper hangers as my daughter got them painted for my birthday.

Bikes all cosy but going nowhere!

See you all at Dent 2021!

Attachments

• deck.jpg
    deck.jpg
    252.5 KB · Views: 175
  • wine.jpg
    wine.jpg
    236.1 KB · Views: 164
  • campervan.jpg
    campervan.jpg
    242.1 KB · Views: 156
  • my boys.jpg
    my boys.jpg
    234.3 KB · Views: 165
  • bikes (1).jpg
    bikes (1).jpg
    251 KB · Views: 154
Enjoy your birthday up there but that bottle of wine looks a bit dusty, you should take it back.:D
See you at Dent next year.:beerjug:

Fot those who are interested.

One of the starlink arrays will be passing overhead at about 21:20 - 21:45 Look South to West.

And from about 02:00 onwards Saturn & Jupiter will be visible - fairly close together

Visible with the naked eye.

If you have a scope, Saturn has rolled on its axis so the rings are concentric as opposed to bisecting the planet as in previous years :)

One of the starlink arrays will be passing overhead at about 21:20 - 21:45 Look South to West.

And from about 02:00 onwards Saturn & Jupiter will be visible - fairly close together

If you have a scope, Saturn has rolled on its axis so the rings are concentric as opposed to bisecting the planet as in previous years :)

Have you been in Dent at 2130 on the Friday night?

Feck that. Organiser if said event sent me outside a few weeks ago looking for that. In fact I did it 2 days running. All I got was, cold:blast

Back
Top Bottom