Turkey to Malaysia ?

I would have thought across Ukraine, Russia, Kazakstan then turn Right. Wouldn't want to got Via mid east/Iran nowadays.

One thing an old trucker taught me back in the 80's was. The fewer border crossings the better.

Turkey, Iran, Pakistan, India, Myanmar, Thailand, Malayasia, easy, ever tried looking at a map?
simple eh!!!!

I would have thought across Ukraine, Russia, Kazakstan then turn Right. Wouldn't want to got Via mid east/Iran nowadays.

One thing an old trucker taught me back in the 80's was. The fewer border crossings the better.

Turning right at Kazakstan, so far as I can make out, still leaves a border crossing at either China or Afghanistan, which from what I can gather are anti Buckie!!!

simple eh!!!!

Turning right at Kazakstan, so far as I can make out, still leaves a border crossing at either China or Afghanistan, which from what I can gather are anti Buckie!!!

I would think its down to Almaty then over the border into China and then south to Malasiya. ASAIK, every where is anti Buckie at the moment. There used to be a good truck stop bar at Aqtobe in Kasakstan. Mind you it was a long, long time ago, when i was a lot younger, slimmer, better looking than i am now.

I would think its down to Almaty then over the border into China and then south to Malasiya. ASAIK, every where is anti Buckie at the moment. There used to be a good truck stop bar at Aqtobe in Kasakstan. Mind you it was a long, long time ago, when i was a lot younger, slimmer, better looking than i am now.

Almaty certainly looks like a place worth a visit....:thumb2

Back
Top Bottom