Princetown '05 Fords ride

I was doing a search on Lopwell Tidal Ford, and this excellent thread with proper GSes involved came up. Enjoy the Bump:okay

Thanks retroman, bought many great memories back. Wonder what happened to them all ? Some are still here posting but many are not. I wonder............

Thanks retroman, bought many great memories back. Wonder what happened to them all ? Some are still here posting but many are not. I wonder............

Yes excellent to read through this after so long, from an era when GSs and some GSers were something else :)

Yes excellent to read through this after so long, from an era when GSs and some GSers were something else :)

Nice one Tim, lovely to see some old names too :)

You're right though, how times change :rolleyes: Right, back to the Sharia Law wankfest thread, I've an argument to win, it's important.........

Andres

Nice one Tim, lovely to see some old names too :)

You're right though, how times change :rolleyes: Right, back to the Sharia Law wankfest thread, I've an argument to win, it's important.........

Andres

From a time when folks actually went out on their bikes and did interesting and fun things rather than sit at home and bore themselves to death moaning on the internet.

Back
Top Bottom