Sample test deliveries on Skye begging bowl

H.R.H.

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
If anyone fancy’s throwing a coin in our direction be much appreciated

We are delivering “ tests “ you’ll guess what they are for NHS from Portree to Inverness daily for last month 7 days a week as no one covers the area including bloodbikes.
It’s voluntary, pays for fuel and tyres, any excess money goes to a charity. We don’t handle the money and must produce receipts

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/scr-bikes

I find that strange because the Bloodbikes pick up on the Ardnamurchan peninsula which is about the same distance.

Will chuck a few quid in the pot to help you guys out. Keep up the good work.

You unexpectedly sent me some Tunnoks bars out of the blue. I have repaid the kindness.

Richard

Will do

Are there enough folk volunteering or are more needed? As easy to go from Inverness to Skye and back, I'm quite often free

Will do

Are there enough folk volunteering or are more needed? As easy to go from Inverness to Skye and back, I'm quite often free

Many thanks guys we reckon we have excess of 30 runs worth of fuel to date. :moped::bluesn2s

Doing the runs you need to be "trained" confidentially agreements signed etc.
Must have rotas with riders back up riders and controllers
We've had to jump through hoops to do this wi aw the rid tape.
I'll let the troops know that there is someone in Inverness
We collect at different times never the same time two days running. 6am 9am 2pm 4pm never the same two days running and don't know till about 9pm the night before
Portree Broadford Dunvegan Carbost

Many thanks guys we reckon we have excess of 30 runs worth of fuel to date. :moped::bluesn2s

Doing the runs you need to be "trained" confidentially agreements signed etc.
Must have rotas with riders back up riders and controllers
We've had to jump through hoops to do this wi aw the rid tape.
I'll let the troops know that there is someone in Inverness
We collect at different times never the same time two days running. 6am 9am 2pm 4pm never the same two days running and don't know till about 9pm the night before
Portree Broadford Dunvegan Carbost

Suspected red tape might be an obstacle. Just thought it might be possible to only have to come half way and handover the stuff to someone who's come across from the east side, half your time and miles

Suspected red tape might be an obstacle. Just thought it might be possible to only have to come half way and handover the stuff to someone who's come across from the east side, half your time and miles

I'd also be interested in helping out.
I am 10 mins away from Raigmore hospital.
Realize there may be a "red tape " issue, but showing intent just the same.

Cheers guys much appreciated.
Was at Inverness yesterday
Heading off again today 2 runs a day at the moment was going to say it’ll die down soon but maybe not best of terms

Back
Top Bottom