Just arrived

Paul G (BHT)

Creator
Mod Squad
Solutions
Reaction score
Had a safe trip up, not too much traffic about.

Already been spotted by Margaret who was on the ball as always. She said she wasn't charging us this weekend but then muttered something about supporting the Great North Air Ambulance... she then passed me this note:-

Should you wish to donate to the usual cause (Great North Air Ambulance) the link is here:
Support the Great North Air Ambulance (link)

When filling in the question “Please tell us your reasons for donating today” choose the option “I am making a donation following recent fundraising” and a small box will appear. In the box put “Donor Number 97622, member of the UKGSer” this will allow the GNAA to put it on the record for the group."

So I did as I was told as I wouldn't want to get on the wrong side of her :D

Pore pics to follow

dent008-X3.jpg

Had a safe trip up, not too much traffic about.

Already been spotted by Margaret who was on the ball as always. She said she wasn't charging us this weekend but then muttered something about supporting the Great North Air Ambulance... she then passed me this note:-

Should you wish to donate to the usual cause (Great North Air Ambulance) the link is here:
Support the Great North Air Ambulance (link)

When filling in the question “Please tell us your reasons for donating today” choose the option “I am making a donation following recent fundraising” and a small box will appear. In the box put “Donor Number 97622, member of the UKGSer” this will allow the GNAA to put it on the record for the group."

So I did as I was told as I wouldn't want to get on the wrong side of her :D

Pore pics to follow

dent008-X3.jpg

Who’s that grumpy old bugger @ the side of the cab?:D

493f6a13f6cd3620a0a2ac9a18cae5d5.jpg

Cheers all! Happy birthday Iain don’t me and the missus. :beerjug:
9efa0a714ec7d1f73c8003cbfa9061d6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorted.

It's safer coughing up than upsetting Margret.:eek:

:beerjug:

Good effort Pete, only thing I can't see is the bottle of malt half hidden waiting till at least 1930

Got a good pitch with two hardstandings near the loos.....

Attachments

• Dentready.jpeg
    Dentready.jpeg
    123.8 KB · Views: 202

Back
Top Bottom