How can I edit a route (created and) saved on Kurviger?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zorro

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I am starting to play with Kurviger and it seems really good. And also easy to load routes to the XT via Drive.
Quick question on Kurviger. How can I edit a route (created and) saved on Kurviger? Click and drag does not do it. I use a Mac if that is relevant. Many thanks.

You are using a Mac. How and where do you save the original route to?

Are you:

1. Creating a route in Kurviger on your Mac.

2. Then sending it to your XT.

3. Then reimporting back into Kurviger on your Mac.

4. Then trying to amend the route in Kurviger.

I save the route in Kurviger, Your Routes, Planned for the Furture.
I did export the routes to the XT via Drive. However, I am trying to edit the original route originated and stored in Kurviger. I thought keeping it simple and editing the original route might be easier. (I know thinking is often dangerous...)
I hover over the route, see the blue dot but I am unable to drag it to a new route. Clicking just extends it, not changing it. I use a track pad so no left or right click if that is relevant.
Despite this glitch, I think Kurviger is so much easier. I tried the forum but much of it seems to be in foreign
Thanks for your help.

Kurviger will respond to an enquiry in perfect English.

I’ll try and have a play around on my iMac at some point.

Problem solved.
Basically I need to open the route again, introduce a new ‘intermediate point’ on the part of the route I wish to move, drag this new intermediate point to the new road, etc. Save again the route and so on.
I understand this is obvious on a Windows based PC, not so on a Mac.
You are right, the Kurviger forum is very responsive. No answer emerged but they were very helpful.
Thanks again for your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom