gs in thetford forest

halfpint

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
will there be any more rides outs in the woods . ? of course at a safe distance from each other soon .

Theres a bit going on at the moment, mainly smaller bikes. Haven't seen any GS around this end.

I can't see me doing any in the foreseeable future, only running the airhead and scoot now.

If you do get out you are welcome to call around for a social distancing brew up.

Seen a few TRF chaps out my way North of Cambridge, plus some pikeys on full on MX bikes and quads with no plates. Bastards.

Theres a bit going on at the moment, mainly smaller bikes. Haven't seen any GS around this end.

I can't see me doing any in the foreseeable future, only running the airhead and scoot now.

If you do get out you are welcome to call around for a social distancing brew up.

Except that’s against the current guidelines. Just sayin ;)

thanks for the info please contact borris direct .

I’m a regular around Thetford on my GS. Are you local? Often I do a quick evening ride.

Hay guys, in the woods most days and seen tyre marks on a log or two, so must be essential exercise.

Look forward to seeing you here as soon as Phillipa, Susan and Boris let you out.

:natter:tarka:tarka:tarka

are you about mid week as I have to take the baby out will bring the silver cross

Have done the Thetford Loop a couple of times this week on my 690. Have never seen it soooooooooo sandy.

I’ve been on a few of the trails lately but on my emtb instead! :D

Good to see you today guys, hope Scottie got home before his back tyre was flat again.

Attachments

• 87D636F5-8F44-4A23-9837-F440A8366532_1_201_a.jpg
    87D636F5-8F44-4A23-9837-F440A8366532_1_201_a.jpg
    252.9 KB · Views: 265
Sure did, many thanks for the refreshments, tyre air and chinwag catch up, socially distanced of course.

good to see you Noddy thanks for the beer , he limped home bless . the lanes were nice and dusty only saw 4 others out to play.

photo shop thats why there is 5 arms in the photo

Back
Top Bottom