Parbold Hill ice cream van has returned.

brut33

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Twas a double cone with flake and raspberry sauce for me today.:drool

Attachments

• IMG_20200529_112056045.jpg
    IMG_20200529_112056045.jpg
    246.8 KB · Views: 400
Myself and another member of this parish were in the same spot Wednesday night. Sadly, the van was not to be seen :(

So the diets out the window then :D

Certainly not as i declined a sprinkling of crushed nuts and a bag of crisps.:D

Myself and another member of this parish were in the same spot Wednesday night. Sadly, the van was not to be seen :(

Today was it's first outing since lockdown. I was the second customer. Right place, right time.:)

Certainly not as i declined a sprinkling of crushed nuts and a bag of crisps.:D

Today was it's first outing since lockdown. I was the second customer. Right place, right time.:)

You’ll probably get food poisoning then, after all the rodents have had the van to themselves for nearly 3 months. :barf

It was seen. If you'd arrived 5 minutes earlier we'd have both been enjoying a Mr Whippy!

Twas a double cone with flake and raspberry sauce for me today.:drool

Always had a stop there on the way for some nosh at the (recommended by you) Tastebuds At The Wharf. Yum Yum.

I nearly ran out of gears in a Scania coming up Parbold hill, I was that much overloaded:D I think an icecrream would have bolloxed the job.:D

Ice cream van in our street the other day. Not had one for ages. “A single cone with a flake please”. “Sorry mate. We are not allowed to use the cones because of corona virus. Is a tub ok?”.

Fair enough I think as he fills the tub. I do notice that he is not wearing either a mask or gloves. After filling the tub he turns around, picks a flake out of the box and proceeds to shove the flake into the ice cream in the tub :blast

Ice cream van in our street the other day. Not had one for ages. “A single cone with a flake please”. “Sorry mate. We are not allowed to use the cones because of corona virus. Is a tub ok?”.

Fair enough I think as he fills the tub. I do notice that he is not wearing either a mask or gloves. After filling the tub he turns around, picks a flake out of the box and proceeds to shove the flake into the ice cream in the tub :blast

Was it the same price as a cone; cash or chip and pin?:D

About time too, now I can run up and down the hill so I can have another one like when I was a lot younger. LOL.

Back
Top Bottom