Honda CT125 Hunter Cub

3dd50422543315075f8a05742e7c1bf1.jpg

84900 baht is pretty much bang on £2000

:jes bless him, he only wants to spread a bit of seasonal doom and gloom :D

No doom and gloom, thanks

Arsey has the means to do it, by air freight (perk of the job) back here and I was merely pointing most of us would do similar if we had the same opportunity

Andy T has just bought one in Thailand this week and announced the price on Facebook, that he paid

How is that a problem?

I find nearly £5k a bit rich for buying one here, if you break it down

I was in a Honda dealers this morning and the price of the 125 Dax and Monkey/Cub is also way dearer than ROW pricing

Hey-Ho treasure island again, with companies thinking the Brits will pay it, so crack on

:jes bless him, he only wants to spread a bit of seasonal doom and gloom :D

:D

:thumb2

:beerjug:

No doom and gloom, thanks Oh yes there is

Hey-Ho treasure island again, with companies thinking the Brits will pay it, so crack on

Can I afford it? ... Yes

Do I want one? ... Yes

So I've ordered one JB, it's on the boat and incoming. You didn't answer my question (Post 208) ... what would you charge me to bring one here?

Looks great :thumb

A good pal has one coming in silver in the next batch :thumb

This is his office 'paperweight' :D

i-Sm2Lw2w-L.jpg

i-4J9r3jj-L.jpg

The long stroke engine looks like a total new design. Is that the oil filter down by the dipstick (behind the footbrake lever) and the tappet adjustment cover plates are now round as opposed to being oblong!
Can't wait :D

The long stroke engine looks like a total new design. Is that the oil filter down by the dipstick (behind the footbrake lever) and the tappet adjustment cover plates are now round as opposed to being oblong!

Do you mean does the new engine looks like a cheapy pit bike engine which can be bought for £300? :augie:green gri

Honda really should think about marketing that in Europe/UK.

I think it would be a winner. I'd have one:okay

EDIT - The Deliveroo / JustEat guys would go crazy for one of these.

So tempted (again) to get one .
Spoke to Seven Seas again and it’ll cost me about £4250 delivered and registered locally.
But, being realistic there’s nothing the CT125 can’t do that my ADV350 doesn’t do better, as I wouldn’t do much off-roading on the 125 and if I fitted some gnarlier rubber to the ADV350, it would cope with any tracks in Brittany just as well.
Plus the ADV is physically bigger and has some go.
Must resist.
Shut up Micky, I don’t need any advice :)

Honda really should think about marketing that in Europe/UK.

I think it would be a winner. I'd have one:okay

I’m pretty sure the original CT125 didn’t come to Europe as it didn’t meet Euro4 emissions.

So tempted (again) to get one .
Spoke to Seven Seas again and it’ll cost me about £4250 delivered and registered locally.
But, being realistic there’s nothing the CT125 can’t do that my ADV350 doesn’t do better, as I wouldn’t do much off-roading on the 125 and if I fitted some gnarlier rubber to the ADV350, it would cope with any tracks in Brittany just as well.
Plus the ADV is physically bigger and has some go.
Must resist.
Shut up Micky, I don’t need any advice :)

I’m pretty sure the original CT125 didn’t come to Europe as it didn’t meet Euro4 emissions.

I would say this.

For a first guitar, don't buy a Strat because what would you aspire to so with all due respect to Micky, don't buy a CT125 until you need that last roll of the dice and then absolutely :)

I would say this.

For a first guitar, don't buy a Strat because what would you aspire to so with all due respect to Micky, don't buy a CT125 until you need that last roll of the dice and then absolutely :)

One of my teachings is "Never say never" but this CT will probably be my last 'bike :eek:

I started on a Bantam sixty years ago, the Hunter Cub will see me out. With metal knees and a dodgy back, mid terrace house with a 9" step and a gate to get any motorcycle out and in, even the MZ 250/1 was getting to be a struggle :rob

One of my teachings is "Never say never" but this CT will probably be my last 'bike :eek:

I started on a Bantam sixty years ago, the Hunter Cub will see me out. With metal knees and a dodgy back, mid terrace house with a 9" step and a gate to get any motorcycle out and in, even the MZ 250/1 was getting to be a struggle :rob

I guessed and fair play :clap, one of my teachings is "Cliques are bollocks" :D..... it comes to us all but the great thing is this bike will last as long as you want and I'm really looking forward to hearing of your adventures on it partly because I really do 'get it' :beerjug:

I guessed and fair play :clap, one of my teachings is "Cliques are bollocks" :D..... it comes to us all but the great thing is this bike will last as long as you want and I'm really looking forward to hearing of your adventures on it partly because I really do 'get it' :beerjug:

Do they have electric start?

Back
Top Bottom