Honda CT125 Hunter Cub

I think that I'm as excited as you are! I can't wait to see it and hear what it's like?

There is NOTHING quite like that new bike feeling is there?...:)

Getting excited for sure. Talking to a good pal of many years this morning .... he's got a new coming, in silver, in the next batch :thumb2
He's had HP2's and an HP4. We bought the first two R1100RS four valve boxers in at Rainbow years ago. He now enjoys pottering around on a small capacity 'bike and I quite like the idea. When I think of the razzing we've done in the past and got away with it :D

The time has come, the walrus said ....

:beerjug:

Lift up to Dewsbury today by Chris, 'Stainy' of this parish, to collect. Not registered yet but been through the MSVA :D

i-bRLRKBH-L.jpg

Mark at Seven Seas Motors is an absolute Gent and a pleasure to deal with :thumb2

i-ZXpX4f4-L.jpg

Ensconced in my back yards ...

i-cpCn4LB-L.jpg

i-mKMvL8Q-L.jpg

i-q5NbHcm-L.jpg

i-9X9f9Wm-L.jpg

i-pzrmHrd-L.jpg

Impressed by the build quality and finish .... now let the farkles begin :D

Kritou was right .... black rack, 2023 model :thumb

Edit .... fifty years since I rode one of these Honda semi automatics. any hints and tips folks? :rob

Happy new bike Micky.:beerjug: Sorry can't give you any tips how to ride it.:D

Will you be going to Strontian on it?

Edit .... fifty years since I rode one of these Honda semi automatics. any hints and tips folks? :rob

It used to be; foot on the clutch, wind the revs up, drop the clutch and wheelie. Don't get caught.
It does look well put together.

It used to be; foot on the clutch, wind the revs up, drop the clutch and wheelie. Don't get caught.

Yeah .... that's what I'm afraid of :rob

.... and yes, it is well put together :thumb2

Just the job! And in the best colour! :D

Miles of smiles to come, Micky. :thumb2

Sent from my moto e30 using Tapatalk

No manual clutch I’m sorry to say so when you wind the revs up it’s 8HP just gently potters you down the road!

Micky, save up your pennies or plan a bank heist so you can fit an OPMID meter - then you will be able to read the screen in that elusive stuff called sunlight and watch your terminal velocity of 52 in proper MPH

What a lovely little bike and definitely the best colour.

The circle of life eh? I guess we've all ridden little Hondas when we were starting out on motorbikes and now we're returning to them, for a reason - FUN!!

Summer's coming Micky....:cool:.....:beerjug:

No manual clutch I’m sorry to say so when you wind the revs up it’s 8HP just gently potters you down the road!

Micky, save up your pennies or plan a bank heist so you can fit an OPMID meter - then you will be able to read the screen in that elusive stuff called sunlight and watch your terminal velocity of 52 in proper MPH

The Opmid speedo is on the list :thumb2

Standard speedo can be altered from KPH to MPH

Surely when you choose to change gear, keeping your foot pressed on the gear change keeps the clutch withdrawn, until you take your foot off the gear-lever?

What a lovely little bike and definitely the best colour.

The circle of life eh? I guess we've all ridden little Hondas when we were starting out on motorbikes and now we're returning to them, for a reason - FUN!!

Summer's coming Micky....:cool:.....:beerjug:

My first new 'bike was in red ...

i-hQfM4R5-L.jpg

1966 :thumb2

The Opmid speedo is on the list :thumb2

Standard speedo can be altered from KPH to MPH

Surely when you choose to change gear, keeping your foot pressed on the gear change keeps the clutch withdrawn, until you take your foot off the gear-lever?

My first new 'bike was in red ...

i-hQfM4R5-L.jpg

1966 :thumb2

Crikey, you must be elventyhundred years old….

Happy new bike day Micky it looks a corker.

I’ve had many Honda cubs over the years and had more smiles per £ than any other machine.

Just make sure that it’s kept nice and securely, I think I might worry about young scrotes trying to get their hands on it.

Back
Top Bottom