Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Centre Stand Assistant

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Quote Originally Posted by Nutty View Post
    So when will this be for sale then?
    UPDATE NUMBER THREE

Design phase is almost complete and I have been advised by the Business Gateway to speak to a "Patent Attorney" who goes through the process of "Concept to Market".

I had a meeting on Friday last week and have secured the support of the Gateway advisor who has suggested that this idea is potentially of global interest and is going to arrange putting me in touch with marketing experts to move things forward, one thing that they have already advised is that it is very important to put design protection in place before any details are released and again they are arranging this as well.

This doesn't help all you Tossers that have expressed an interest in my idea and want to know more, but going on the advice I have had so far this could potentially be a real winner

Again folks watch this space

Quote Originally Posted by Fagin View Post
    UPDATE NUMBER THREE

Design phase is almost complete and I have been advised by the Business Gateway to speak to a "Patent Attorney" who goes through the process of "Concept to Market".

I had a meeting on Friday last week and have secured the support of the Gateway advisor who has suggested that this idea is potentially of global interest and is going to arrange putting me in touch with marketing experts to move things forward, one thing that they have already advised is that it is very important to put design protection in place before any details are released and again they are arranging this as well.

This doesn't help all you Tossers that have expressed an interest in my idea and want to know more, but going on the advice I have had so far this could potentially be a real winner

Again folks watch this space
    All that can take months, if not years. Most of this lot will have fallen off their perches by then!

I saw one of those Xmas adverts on TV recently, one item was Huawei buds or something like that, looked pretty much exactly the same as apples offering. Personally I believe patents have little value now if your product is one that the Chinese can copy as they knew damn well that you'd need deep pockets to enforce such a patent against them in their own country. And, from personal experience I have to say that I've been left with the impression that patent lawyers are happy to walk you along that patent pathway while you pay for them to do so, even if its obvious to them that what lies at the end of the path is a mirage.

Quote Originally Posted by B Murr View Post
    I saw one of those Xmas adverts on TV recently, one item was Huawei buds or something like that, looked pretty much exactly the same as apples offering. Personally I believe patents have little value now if your product is one that the Chinese can copy as they knew damn well that you'd need deep pockets to enforce such a patent against them in their own country. And, from personal experience I have to say that I've been left with the impression that patent lawyers are happy to walk you along that patent pathway while you pay for them to do so, even if its obvious to them that what lies at the end of the path is a mirage.
    This
    If it works ,,, get it made and get it out there ,, or you have wasted your time . The Chinese are UTTERLY UTTERLY unscrupulous about copying anything that suits them - - - and flogging it on .
    Normal ,in an odd sort of way

Quote Originally Posted by boatman View Post
    This
    If it works ,,, get it made and get it out there ,, or you have wasted your time . The Chinese are UTTERLY UTTERLY unscrupulous about copying anything that suits them - - - and flogging it on .
    ...as are western consumers when it comes to creating their market!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i would buy one? just that nothing more to say

Quote Originally Posted by saggy0000 View Post
    i would buy one? just that nothing more to say
    Are you asking us or telling us?

Quote Originally Posted by Spangle View Post
    ...as are western consumers when it comes to creating their market!
    And many on here - how many times have we seen comments about Machine Art and their rip-off prices and 'much cheaper on Ali Express'...?

Don’t Panic ! Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Dark Side of the Moon (Haute Loire) France
    Just out of curiosity is this thing still happening?

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789