BMW Motorrad to open in Birmingham

Lord Snooty

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Had heard rumours that BMW are to open a new showroom in Birmingham. Since Clarkes/Blade shut down in Rednal BMW have not had a presence in the second city which just does not make sense. I was at Cotswolds BMW today and chatted to the sales guy who confirmed that this is indeed the case but he has no idea of the location of the new showroom. Frankly I'd prefer to go to Cotswolds BMW, it is a bit further for me but a much better ride through the countryside and easy access to the Cotswolds for test rides.:thumby:

Had heard rumours that BMW are to open a new showroom in Birmingham. Since Clarkes/Blade shut down in Rednal BMW have not had a presence in the second city which just does not make sense. I was at Cotswolds BMW today and chatted to the sales guy who confirmed that this is indeed the case but he has no idea of the location of the new showroom. Frankly I'd prefer to go to Cotswolds BMW, it is a bit further for me but a much better ride through the countryside and easy access to the Cotswolds for test rides.:thumby:

Agree entirley, What with Cotswolds, BVM & Stroud Motorcycles we are spoiled for choice in our area.

Back
Top Bottom