New Independent BMW Technician. Wirral/Merseyside.

I'd like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas. Thanks to those who have supported me with my business and I look forward to making more friends and meeting more customers in the New year.

Just an update to let people know that I've now re-opened for business. I'm working out of an extremely secure unit near Vitoria Docks in Wallasey. 24/7 gated and manned security. No one gets in or out without passing through a security barrier with man permanetly on duty. The site is locked down all night. I have tons of space now so I can set up my lathe, TIG/Mig welding equipment etc.

The site is extremly scruffy and run down but full of some of the best ecleptic skilled engineers, restorers, welders and mechanics. But aren't all the best places.

I'm fully accredited BMW, SUZUKI and KAWASAKI. I'm registered as an MOT examiner and also with the IMI. I've been working on motorcycles in a profressional capacity for over twenty years.

I'm fully kitted-out to perform all levels of servicing on all makes and models of motorcycle. BMW dry clutches = No problem. Supsension rebuilds and upgrades... I'm your man. Welding repairs/modifcations and Overland preparation. Bring it on.

In return for not offering you froffy coffees, waiting rooms or even a pot to piss in, I am keeping my labour rate to just £50 PH. That's HALF what the local dealers are charging.

I run a private hidden workshop by appointment only. You'll never find me. So please contact me if you require my services.

Let's chat !!

Cheers, Ted

Big up for Ted Motorevive

Just a quick first hand experience of using Ted in his palatial sterile BMW esque new premises.

Ted did an annual service on my F700GS, he did a great job, fitted the service in around me and completed the service promptly. A s Ted says if you want complimentary Barista coffee look elsewhere. If you are looking for someone who knows their stuff and listens to what you want give him a call or pm on here

Steve

Just a quick first hand experience of using Ted in his palatial sterile BMW esque new premises.

Ted did an annual service on my F700GS, he did a great job, fitted the service in around me and completed the service promptly. A s Ted says if you want complimentary Barista coffee look elsewhere. If you are looking for someone who knows their stuff and listens to what you want give him a call or pm on here

Steve

Thanks for the kind words Steve. It was a pleasure to meet you and work on your F700GS.

Ted

Always good to have more local independent businesses, I am not too far away so might give you a try for servicing my 750 GS once the BMW used warranty runs out.

By all means. But FYI, you don't need to use a BMW main dealer to maintain your warranty. Your owners manual states as such.

Happy to see you when you're ready all the same.

Cheers. Ted

Ted worked on my bike at his old gaff. Chuffed with him.

Hey all !!

I've been unable to answer a lot of your phone calls and emails!! My apologies.

I should have updated this page with why.

I have a new gig !!

I'm now working with prestige Adventure Motorcycle touring company 'Globebusters'

I'm sure most of you have heard of them. Run by Kevin and Julia Sanders. Record holders for RTW travel and equally well known for their Motorcycle Adventure tours.

I'm currently writing this post from Nicaragua as we're half way through the famous 'Trans America' tour.

I haven't closed down my workshop, nor do I intend to. But as of now, I won't be back from South America until Christmas.

I will be taking bookings in the new year

Sent from my 22101316G using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom