Weird Request - Cumbria

Deleted account 210312001

Reaction score
Hear me out ,.....

I live in Clifton just out of Penrith, I have just moved house and can manage to get the bike and my classic beetle side by side in the garage, its a bit of a squeeze but does fit. I have a standard GS 2010 Twin cam - but wanting an adventure. Either another Twin cam or a newer GS 1200 Watercooled. the mrs has just got a new kitchen so its my turn now for an upgrade - with garages being shut I was wondering if anyone was over this way and are willing to see if an adventure of there's would fit in the garage ? I know its a weird one but there will be a brew in it and some cake.

Thanks in advance
Benson

Hear me out ,.....

I live in Clifton just out of Penrith, I have just moved house and can manage to get the bike and my classic beetle side by side in the garage, its a bit of a squeeze but does fit. I have a standard GS 2010 Twin cam - but wanting an adventure. Either another Twin cam or a newer GS 1200 Watercooled. the mrs has just got a new kitchen so its my turn now for an upgrade - with garages being shut I was wondering if anyone was over this way and are willing to see if an adventure of there's would fit in the garage ? I know its a weird one but there will be a brew in it and some cake.

Thanks in advance
Benson

Fastest way to do it, would be to get the width specs of the website and just measure your bike

The bars are widest part of the bike -

I think from GS - GS lc it's something like 30mm wider

With vario's on and extended i think its about 20-30mm each side wider than the bars !

I have been looking at the website trying to get a bit more info - the panniers come off when in the garage, ill keep looking , there is an expansion tank off the boiler on one side and the wing from my beetle on the other makes it a little narrow but just at the engine it is tight, bars are fine. may get the tank moved to free up space!

Hi fella, I'm up in Carlisle , have a 2008 adventure, but it's in Lloyds getting service and mot at the moment, how soon you looking at, could nip down next weekend if any good?

Just Buy one, then you will have to make it fit one way or another...

I was riding through Clifton just after you posted, I would have gladly popped in then had I known. :blast
Won't be back up there for a short while.

I have a Harley Road King, would that do because I like cake. 🍰

Hello everyone thanks for the replies = I am looking at moving the expansion tank which will give me more room for anything bike shaped! measured up and an LC would fit but am just a bit precious.

Back
Top Bottom