No Ordinary Passenger

Brilliant find. :thumb

One of my heroes.

I first saw Stan Dibben at a Stafford classic show when he was doing a daily presentation over the weekend.
I made his day when I said that in my mind the so called "passenger" is really a co-rider as the outfit would be unrideable (and definitely unraceable) without him in the sidecar.
I wrote to him a week or so afterwards, and he wrote back, delighted to hear my views and about my pleasure in meeting him, and he sent me some awesome close up photos of him hanging out of the sidecar, which he'd signed for me.

He was the first importer of NGK spark plugs, and has written some very entertaining and informative books.

Interesting seeing British and Continental outfits mixing it.

That was excellent. Thanks Wreford.......and remember the secret to a great life is 'Just say Yes to every opportunity" :bow

Fookin' heroes. :thumb

Or lunatics. :D

The modern three wheeled racing cars which pass for outfits have lost the appeal of "proper" outfits to me.

The modern three wheeled racing cars which pass for outfits have lost the appeal of "proper" outfits to me.

Still, rather large spools are required for lapping the TT course at racing speed I rather fancy.

Fookin' heroes. :thumb

Or lunatics. :D

Nutters mostly, but it does look untold fun for the young and immortal.

Back
Top Bottom