Nippy Normans

shedracer

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I need some help please guys. I bought some items from Nippy Norman’s back in May, they turned out to not be suitable. I informed Nippy Norman and requested a return and refund, which they agreed. I sent the return via Royal Mail special delivery, next day, tracked and insured, and it was delivered to NN on 29th May., with proof of delivery. Their system said to allow upto 10 working days for funds to be refunded. As of today, it’s has been 25 days, since they received the parcel and 17 working days without a refund! I have sent several emails, with no reply, I had hoped to be able to phone them, but they have no contact number on their website, only email contact. The value is several hundred pounds worth!

I am getting concerned, as I am unable to get a reply from them. Anybody on here got a phone number, or even have a direct contact with Nippy Norman?

I’d appreciate any assistance.
Cheers

I need some help please guys. I bought some item from Nippy Norman’s back in May, they turned out to not be suitable I informed Nippy Norman and requested a return and refund, which they agreed. I sent the return via Royal Mail special delivery, next day, tracked and insured, and it was delivered to NN on 29th May., with proof of delivery. Their system said to allow upto 10 working days for funds to be refunded. As of today, it’s has been 25 days, since they recited the parcel and 17 working days without a refund! I have sent several emails, with no reply, I had hoped to be able to phone them, but they have no contact number on their website, only email contact.

I am getting concerned, as I am unable to get a reply from them. Anybody on here got a phone number, or even have a direct contact with Nippy Norman?

I’d appreciate any assistance.
Cheers

I asked for a refund many month's ago, they agreed, and said return the item.

then the CV crisis hit, i emailed them to check still ok to return .... ive heard diddy squat :(

If you paid by credit card and you have evidence of the return then request a charge back from them.

Personally I wouldn't piss on Nippy Norman's.

Overpaid by a tenner several years ago and he wanted to keep it.

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk

Tel:01626 830458

They are in and answering the phone, I just tested it for you :)

I've never had an issue with them

I've just placed another order so, hopefully, it'll be here shortly.

I ordered a new Wunderlich seat for my R Nine T on Monday last week, it arrived on Wednesday, but when there is a problem, he can be awkward to deal with. I had a problem with a screen that turned up once and it was scratched to death because of the packing and it not having any bubble wrap, it was a one off but 2 years on I've still not been refunded for the postage :) :)

Thanks guys, no luck with the phone, been try to call them since 14.30, no answer! I’ll try again tomorrow, then I’m going to contact my card provider and ask for help.

Not good, happy to take your money, but no customer service after the purchase and no refund.

I have bought items from Nippy Normans before.
There was a manufacturing issue and a new item was sent straight back to me.
IPerhaps they are short staffed with furlough like lots of other companies

I don't think they can blame the Covid thing. Like others on here I spent some time a few years ago trying to get a refund for an item I'd returned. No response to emails no reply from the phone. After far too many weeks I eventually did get a refund but never did get a response to my emails. I've not used them since.

I had issues with him. Actually got talking to someone there. Attitude was terrible. Could’ve thought Basil Faulty a thing or two about being obnoxious. JJH

I'll never buy from NN again, bought a few things in the past but as mentioned above as soon as I had an issue the customer service was appalling. Quick to take your money, very very slow to refund.

NN's will use C-19 as an excuse, it's not an excuse, it's an opportunity to find a way of working differently all the while looking after the customer base you'll need when things get back to some kind of normality, this may build in some delay, but no reason for poor customer service or not picking up the phone.

They are shit at customer service for sure.

Been using Nippys for several years and never had a problem, deliveries to the UK and Portugal.
Am I just lucky?

I have used them a lot, everything is ok until you have a problem. Then they are terrible. i will only buy from them now if there isn't an alternative.

Well despite me fucking up the postcode on my order and a bit of bouncing about between sorting offices, it arrived safely today.

They responded to my few emails without problem and promptly.

Oh Brilliant!!!!!! Just ordered something from them.

Oh Brilliant!!!!!! Just ordered something from them.

You'll be fine as long as it's fine.
But prepare to lose days of your life if there are any issues with it.
Fingers crossed, we're all now waiting with bated breath.

As others have said all ok until there’s a problem then customer disservice from hell. I won’t purchase from him again.

I always find these sort of posts interesting. The one thing that is cheap and easy to get right in any company is communication and customer service. Being polite and friendly is free and the best tool you have. Keeping up good communication (even if its bad news) is also easy and free thanks to the magic of email. What people hate is being ignored.

Said things are so simple yet time and time again companies get it wrong. These are the same companies who then moan when they lose business to the likes of eBay and Amazon…

Back
Top Bottom