Dent all clear - 6th July camping fix soirée.

brut33

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Dent booked for Monday 6th July. A two/three day camping fix. Just sorted with Margret.
I'm going up there alone on special request from mi wife.:D
Just thought I'd pop it in the North West section. For Yorkshiremen and others, it would be nice to see you.:beer::beerjug:

If I don't find a job by then, and Nicola will let me out, and back in, I may be there too!

Dent booked for Monday 6th July. A two/three day camping fix. Just sorted with Margret.
Just thought I'd pop it in the North West section. For Yorkshiremen and others, it would be nice to see you.:beer::beerjug:

What a kind thought - you must have a very special relationship :D

Are you deliberately avoiding the weekend of the 4th / 5th because it'll be really busy or do you want a weekday event specifically?

Are you deliberately avoiding the weekend of the 4th / 5th because it'll be really busy or do you want a weekday event specifically?

I think it will be really busy on the 4th and 5th because of campsites reopening.
I'll be up there on Sunday afternoon when the weekend lot are on their way home. The perk of retirement.:thumb2

I think it will be really busy on the 4th and 5th because of campsites reopening.
I'll be up there on Sunday afternoon when the weekend lot are on their way home. The perk of retirement.:thumb2

I'm a year behind you, from now, unless I can't find employment in which case it starts now!

If I make it I'll be there on the Sunday night too.

I'll buy you a pint!

I'm a year behind you, from now, unless I can't find employment in which case it starts now!

If I make it I'll be there on the Sunday night too.

I'll buy you a pint!

Thanks and if you make it will you be on your newly acquired Italian R90.:beerjug:

If I don't find a job by then, and Nicola will let me out, and back in, I may be there too!

Looking positive. From the BBC:

Here's a round-up of what will change for Scotland:

From 3 July guidance advising people to travel no more than five miles for leisure and recreation will be lifted
Tourism sector will not open fully until 15 July, however self-contained holiday accommodation with no shared services can open from 3 July
The advice remains to avoid crowded places
Measures to protect against imported cases of the virus are being considered
Outdoor hospitality, such as beer gardens, can reopen from 6 July after guidance on mitigation is put in place
Move to phase 3 of the route map expected on 9 July

And pubs from the 15th along with campsites I believe

Looking positive. From the BBC:

Here's a round-up of what will change for Scotland:

From 3 July guidance advising people to travel no more than five miles for leisure and recreation will be lifted
Tourism sector will not open fully until 15 July, however self-contained holiday accommodation with no shared services can open from 3 July
The advice remains to avoid crowded places
Measures to protect against imported cases of the virus are being considered
Outdoor hospitality, such as beer gardens, can reopen from 6 July after guidance on mitigation is put in place
Move to phase 3 of the route map expected on 9 July

And pubs from the 15th along with campsites I believe

Anyway, Alastair, are you going?

I've been up there today. Me and Mrs Fatal had a picnic at Barbon beck, then home via Dent and Ingleton, everything closed in Dent.

Back
Top Bottom