Dent all clear - 6th July camping fix soirée.

Just spoken to Lindsey at High Laning ... if you're not booked in, but going, give them a ring ...

01539 625 239

They'd like to know who's going, and book you in. Mention 'Micky' when you arrive/phone, go to reception or the Heritage Centre before putting your tent up ...

... just passing on orders folks :D

See ya's there :thumby:

PS. I've polished mi Crocs and Bumper Blacked 'em ready :D

i-fKknnrJ-L.jpg

:beerjug:

Parade crocs.

Weather could have been better but the company and location made up for it.
It's not just about having a drink, it's where and with whom you drink it that matters.:thumb2
Oh, and how much of it you drink.:D

Weather could have been better but the company and location made up for it.
It's not just about having a drink, it's where and with whom you drink it that matters.:thumb2
Oh, and how much of it you drink.:D

You weren't half snoring last night. :D:D

Something to do with the quality and quantity that was downed I think :D:okay

Mostly dry 260 mile ride home until I got 20 miles from home. Been drizzling since any one would think I was back in Dent.
Thanks for your company and suggesting a get together.
Role on the next one :thumb:thumb

Back up at Dent again, just for a couple of nights. Margaret upped her prices back to £23 a night, for small Camper, electric hook up and a dawg :eek:

Pubs closed until further notice .... even taken the signs down from The Sun Inn :eek:

Back up at Dent again, just for a couple of nights. Margaret upped her prices back to £23 a night, for small Camper, electric hook up and a dawg :eek:

Pubs closed until further notice .... even taken the signs down from The Sun Inn :eek:

Ouch!!!, I hope the G&D is still intact.:confused:

The weather's getting better towards the weekend.:thumb2..(I said that last time.:blast).

Enjoy Micky, see you at Strontian.:beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom