Get2Grips

Due for another day, with Roddy, next month.

Great rider, and instructor.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Yup, i agree with that for sure. I was looking at the vid he took of my last day but most of it is corrupted for some reason. Wonder if he would still have have the original, not likely though. :nenau:D

Yup, i agree with that for sure. I was looking at the vid he took of my last day but most of it is corrupted for some reason. Wonder if he would still have have the original, not likely though. :nenau:D
Don't be too sure, I reckon from his old work perspective he's used to keeping records.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Spent yesterday on a training session with Roddy - from just before 9am until 5pm. I travelled up from Ayrshire on the previous day, had a days training, then rode home today in the kind of heat that makes ginger people explode.

Training was really good, lots of learning, lots of progress, loads of miles done in a beautiful part of the world - Roddy is an awesome tutor, breaking concepts down, persistent feedback to make sure you are safe, constant instruction, his riding and observational ability were amazing. Will certainly be back - best cash spent for a long long time. There are some cracking roads up here.....did about 300 miles home today and it was a belter.....

looking to book again...

Spent yesterday on a training session with Roddy - from just before 9am until 5pm. I travelled up from Ayrshire on the previous day, had a days training, then rode home today in the kind of heat that makes ginger people explode.

Training was really good, lots of learning, lots of progress, loads of miles done in a beautiful part of the world - Roddy is an awesome tutor, breaking concepts down, persistent feedback to make sure you are safe, constant instruction, his riding and observational ability were amazing. Will certainly be back - best cash spent for a long long time. There are some cracking roads up here.....did about 300 miles home today and it was a belter.....

looking to book again...

I was out with Roddy a couple of years ago and can only endorse what you and the others have said. A few days in Highland Perthshire as a holiday with a day's training with himself would be an excellent biking holiday. :D

Back
Top Bottom