(New) Bosch beats Brose

Wreford Miles

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Not the current Bosch, it’s the 2021 update that does.

Around 4:30 there’s a hill climb comparison current Bosch v Brose v 2021 Bosch

That's good news and proof of why Bosch offers the best support package.

Sounds good! Mate of mine has just bought a brand new Cube, will be interesting to see what he's got.
Mark

Just heard from the mechanic my bikes in with and the update hasn't been released yet. He called Bosch who said it would be available in the Summer? I wonder what season they think we're in

Just heard from the mechanic my bikes in with and the update hasn't been released yet. He called Bosch who said it would be available in the Summer? I wonder what season they think we're in

'Which year?'... is now the all important question...;)

most guys i ride with myself included hardly ever take it out of eco to get the max health benefits, so its not going to change your life having a few more NM on tap, on the rough stuff it can catch you out big time, i do have a nutter of a brother who rides his new levo on on full power most of the time in our local sherwood pines trying to break 30minuites for the red route...

85NM is only attainable in Turbo mode. eMTB stays at 75NM.

Mine was updated by dealer end of August 2020 😀😀

I’ve checked my software version and it’s the 85nm upgrade. By the way I’ve got a nearly new volspeed v3 if any body wants one. That chips it and takes off the speed limiter in case you didn’t know.

Back
Top Bottom