September 2020

Jonboy32

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi all I'm looking to travel through Belgium Germany and possibly Austria in the first two weeks of September no set plan's of yet was hoping to tag along with someone i don't intend camping but could do at a push,all but a couple of my biking buddies don't have bikes anymore so could be heading off solo.

Enjoy, I’ve travelled solo many times . Stop when you want , go where ever you fancy , no arguments or worrying about others. I normally do a week max. Have fun

Hi all I'm looking to travel through Belgium Germany and possibly Austria in the first two weeks of September no set plan's of yet was hoping to tag along with someone i don't intend camping but could do at a push,all but a couple of my biking buddies don't have bikes anymore so could be heading off solo.

Hi Jonboy, tried to send you a private message but have just noticed you are not a subscriber
Have a trip organised for September to Belgium, Germany and Austria oddly enough!
Let me know if you are interested and we can get in touch

Probably not of interest but I’m doing a week in France in September. Off the ferry turn right, follow the coast then back up through some twisties. Currently just me, but happy for company, not camping,

September trip

Probably not of interest but I’m doing a week in France in September. Off the ferry turn right, follow the coast then back up through some twisties. Currently just me, but happy for company, not camping,

Hi thanks for the offer but really looking at Germany 🇩🇪 and Austria 🇦🇹 but unsure about the dates now due to disruption at work,enjoy your trip

I was thinking of doing a short trip to France beginning of September, leaving on Eurotunnel Tuesday 1st September am and coming back on Friday 4th September pm if anyone is up for that?

Hotels, Motels or B&B's - don't do camping anymore - it's an age thing. :rob

Have done the coast road from Calais through Audinghen, Boulogne and down to Le Touquet a couple of times and it's a great road.

I would like to venture a little further South - maybe down to Amiens - and make a round trip of it so I welcome any input as to route, places to visit, places to stay, etc., as I've only been doing a couple of short trips a year since 2017.

I don't tend to do longer trips as I get bored easily - short attention span.....

Nothing definite so far regarding routes, etc., at the moment.

If anyone is up for that let me know?

All change

Unfortunately I was unable to secure a September break but have now secured two weeks in October 10th to 23rd so still looking to see Germany Austria.

Back
Top Bottom