BF 2021 crossings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jp842

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Brittany Ferries crossings to Spain in 2021 are now open to bookings. I've managed to get a sailing 31st May. Good luck!

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk

Looks like the prices have gone up significantly :( I was going to move my September crossing back to May/June, but the price is prohibitive.

I will be booking a trip to Normandy in May and a single back from Spain in Sept. BF sent me an email which should have given me 15%-20% off, but it doesnt work. Cant get through on the phone and no joy on the emails as yet. Does anyone haf a F&F code they would be willing to share so I can make a booking before the cabins sell out?
Ta Baz

My son tried to get dates for next year having had this years booking cancelled. Internet was useless, no answer on the phone so his wife (who is Spanish) phoned Spain. Got through immediately and got the sailings he wanted. So my advice - learn Spanish and phone Spain!. (The booking agents probably speak good english anyway!)

Re price increase, just booked my trip for next July and the equivalent dates to this years cancelled trip. Price increase of around £200. Doesn't appear to be any economy boats now and timetables have changed slightly. Think this year my last time with Brittany Ferries, as has been mentioned the cost is becoming prohibitive.

Re price increase, just booked my trip for next July and the equivalent dates to this years cancelled trip. Price increase of around £200. Doesn't appear to be any economy boats now and timetables have changed slightly. Think this year my last time with Brittany Ferries, as has been mentioned the cost is becoming prohibitive.

I paid £610 for this years trip (one bike, two passengers, large 2/4 berth outside cabin) and it's just under £900 for similar dates next year :eek: It'll probably be cheaper to ship the bike out in future with Euro Bike Trans and pick it up in Porto or Barcelona assuming budget airline flights remain reasonably cheap

I paid £610 for this years trip (one bike, two passengers, large 2/4 berth outside cabin) and it's just under £900 for similar dates next year :eek: It'll definitely be cheaper to ship the bike out in future with Euro Bike Trans and pick it up in Porto or Barcelona
I have just paid £610 for return trip,1 bike, 2 people in an outside cabin on 1st June 2021.It's gone up a small amount from last year. I guess you are wanting to go in the school holidays?

I have just paid £610 for return trip,1 bike, 2 people in an outside cabin on 1st June 2021.It's gone up a small amount from last year. I guess you are wanting to go in the school holidays?

Actually you're right. I've tweaked the dates and got it down to £660, so a 10% increase

I just booked crossing end March 2021 Plymouth-Santander, with the Mrs, a Motorhome and a Commodore Cabin on the Pont Aven for £526.30 which I thought okay. Better than driving overland in possibly not great weather
PS. If anyone wants to be my friend and use my Club Voyage membership code for a discount please PM me.

Actually you're right. I've tweaked the dates and got it down to £660, so a 10% increase
I've saved you 250 quid. You are welcome.

I have changed to this year and it cost £10.20 more

My cancelled July booking for this year was £525, similar booking for next year is £725....

I just booked crossing end March 2021 Plymouth-Santander, with the Mrs, a Motorhome and a Commodore Cabin on the Pont Aven for £526.30 which I thought okay. Better than driving overland in possibly not great weather
PS. If anyone wants to be my friend and use my Club Voyage membership code for a discount please PM me.

The "not great weather" may also have an impact on your ferry crossing! I'll never forget Biscay in a Force 9...

I've just booked for June 2021...it's gone up by £3 on last year at the same time. Bastards.

Been there, done that, plus ferry was delayed as they had to enable a French Rescue helicopter pick up a passenger with a head injury, after falling down some stairs.

A friend of mine was on the Pont Aven when it was damaged by waves in Biscay; I on the other hand loved sailing across Biscay in Lord Nelson during the tail end of a hurricane :barf

Managed to get it working at last. Ferry booked from Bilboa- Portsmouth 1st October 2021 with a Finistère Club cabin for £330. I thought that was a pretty good price for a 6.4 m Camper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom