New colours for 2021

iandavid

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
New M colour scheme on the UK Motorrad site, which is very similar to the 2019 HP colour scheme. Looks lovely.

I like how subtle it is! :D

Attachments

• BC68A883-1DA7-4F9C-8895-5825B54388BC.jpg
    BC68A883-1DA7-4F9C-8895-5825B54388BC.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 725
Looks banging.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Having just had a go on the configurator £25,495.00 :eek:

£1600 extra in the above colour.

Gonna get one, Dave?

That price is bloody ridiculous. I think someone at BMW woke up one day and realised they should be charging car prices for bikes. :blast

Gonna get one, Dave?

That price is bloody ridiculous. I think someone at BMW woke up one day and realised they should be charging car prices for bikes. :blast[/QUOTE

My africa twin needs to go and I'm looking for something to replace it, however Not @ that price but I've been looking at the previous XR.

£1600.00 is a 'package which includes a sports wind screen, sports silencer and a M endurance chain'

You must have configured almost every accessory available to get that price??? But each to his own as they say.

£1600.00 is a 'package which includes a sports wind screen, sports silencer and a M endurance chain'

You must have configured almost every accessory available to get that price??? But each to his own as they say.

Is an M endurance chain just a DID X ring with a fancy name?

I think the new colour looks great. Got mine configured up to £22500.

Still won’t buy one. Too quick for a 50 year old!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pricing has now become absolutely ridiculous. My 2019 XR with 3500miles and HP colours is not even worth £10k now on trade in. A well spec'd Multistrada is now north of £20k. I expect the new V4 will be close to £25k. No wonder some companies won't quote you for insurance.

bike pricing is going crazy and the sentence "bmw hold their value" aint worth tuppence either.......... I stopped biking, might go again next year for a tour, but will be buying a decent used and dont expect to lose out if i decide to sell again after the tour.....

Or wait until the dust settles and buy a 2020 low mileage for less than £15k (with the uglier black tank...), clearly if you want the latest and greatest with all the options BMW will happily charge you over £20k.

I tried the bike last weekend and liked it very much, mainly because you can ride it like a gs (or not) whereas I thought the previous one felt more aggressive and more lumpy at low revs. I know some could have the opposite view.

M-endurance chain

This months Ride magazine has a article regarding the new M-endurance chain being fitted.

In theory it looks fine and a possible answer to those who hate chain drive. However practicable this will be in the real world remains to be seen!?

I think the new colour looks great. Got mine configured up to £22500.

Still won’t buy one. Too quick for a 50 year old!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wimp! My 58 year old wife rides one of these and she is an amputee!

Back
Top Bottom