Motorcycle Service Courses - Anglesey

ducatiparts.110mb

Reaction score
Morning all,
At MarksMotorcycleParts I’m starting to run servicing courses from my workshop on Anglesey.
There will be three courses, each limited to 4 places per day, and very much hands on – you will get the chance to be supervised working on your own bike;
Basic: Removing front & rear wheels, cleaning brake calipers, oil & filter change, electrical health check, coolant change, replacing chain & sprockets / final drive oil change, replacing spark plugs.
Advanced: Checking & setting valve clearances, replacing air filter.
Suspension: Remove forks & yokes, change fork oil, check & regrease steering head bearings, strip & regrease rear suspension linkage.
At the moment I’m starting off with a couple of the basic courses and have an R Nine T / aircooled R1200 course booked for 07/09/2020.
£100 for the day plus oil & filter at cost. Includes lunch and copies of my ‘Motorcycle Service & Maintenance Manual’ and either the ‘R Nine T Service Manual’ or ‘Should I go Touring’ book.
Please contact me by PM or visit www.marksmotorcycleparts.co.uk for further details.
Thanks, Mark

A restart for the Service School…. or the continuing saga of Enthusiasm / Covid / Delays…

Once again I’m keen to start booking up some service school days, with the three different courses as already outlined.

I’ve recently done a couple 1:1 days to get back in the swing of things and the only changes I’m proposing now are that the basic course and the suspension course will be for a maximum of 2 bikes, so everyone attending gets to do the whole service, and the valve service will initially be a 1:1 course – yes we’ll take the cams out whether you need any adjustments or not.

The price for each course is £100 plus consumables and includes my Motorcycle Service & Maintenance Manual and lunch.
I’m also keen to talk to anyone wanting a custom course covering some specific work.

The courses will run from my garage on Anglesey, and can be on any day of the week that suits you. Further details on my website, www.marksmotorcycleparts.co.uk

Please PM me to discuss in more detail or offer your suggestions & comments.

Hoping that now is the right time to get this going again…. All the best, Mark

A bump for my service school... Keen to generate some more interest in this. Since last posting on this thread all courses are now 1:1, so it's easy to change the syllabus to cover whatever you want. I'd be happy to discuss standard servicing or custom work - please PM me. Cheers, Mark

Back
Top Bottom