montana screen cracked....help

Loz

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
hi,cracked the screen on my Montana... doh...can anyone recommend a reputable repair center

thanks

loz

hi,cracked the screen on my Montana... doh...can anyone recommend a reputable repair center

thanks

loz

Hi Loz, you been falling off again chap? ;)

Same thing happened to mine. Sent it back to Garmin and got a refurbished one back FOC.

Might be worth contacting them.

Toddy

Yup contact garmin via their website. They will give You a returns number and send you a refurb’d item in exchange. It was about £100 last time I did it 3-4 years ago. My montana is a bit of a “triggers broom” as it’s on it’s third iteration only one of which I have paid for.

Edit..,,, make sure you have the licence codes or SD cards for all your registered maps. When I have done it the devices are supplied blank. Downloading from Garmin is a right pita and takes forever.

thanks

loz

I spoke to Garmin a few weeks ago regarding an early Montana 600, only to be told that they are no longer offering support! I hope your's is one of the later models 610 etc. They did offer me a healthy discount off a new one, but their RRP. makes it unrealistic - good luck.

I spoke to Garmin a few weeks ago regarding an early Montana 600, only to be told that they are no longer offering support! I hope your's is one of the later models 610 etc. They did offer me a healthy discount off a new one, but their RRP. makes it unrealistic - good luck.

yes same for me this morning...seen a few places that will change screen but was hoping for a recommendation

Back
Top Bottom