Leo Vince exhaust for R1250R

Malcvtr

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I’m interested in a Leo Vince exhaust for my bike, so I contacted the Leo Vince UK distributor about their plans for the R1250R and got this response:

“LeoVince are developing the LV-12 which you can see on the home page banner on our website - earliest availability will be Sept-October.”

Not long to wait then.

I can't see why the 1200 & 1250 cans wouldn't be interchangeable ?

If Akras and OE cans swap between 1200 & 1250 why wouldn't the LV ? :nenau

I can't see why the 1200 & 1250 cans wouldn't be interchangeable ?

If Akras and OE cans swap between 1200 & 1250 why wouldn't the LV ? :nenau
According to a guy on another forum, Nippy Norman's told him they "definitely wouldn't fit". Probably bollocks as you suggest.

And apologies for posting this in the RS section - I meant to post it in the R section but temporarily lost the plot, obviously

It's a bit of a schlep but if you fancy a ride out down to Newbury you are more than welcome to pop over and offer up mine from my R1200R on to yours?

IMG-20200810-WA0019.jpg

Let me know :thumb

Paul

Cheers, Paul. That would be great - and a nice run out. We're off to mid-Wales for a holiday soon, but will be back on the 6th September, so sometime after that?

Was there an outcome for this test?
Sorry mate, I've only just seen this. For some reason I get no update emails from most threads these days.

The answer to your question is no, sadly. Shortly before this test was kindly offered, I had a mini-stroke and was then diagnosed with a heart condition that needs surgery, so my lovely bike is temporarily relegated to the status of garage queen.

Sorry mate, I've only just seen this. For some reason I get no update emails from most threads these days.

The answer to your question is no, sadly. Shortly after this test was kindly offered, I had a mini-stroke and was then diagnosed with a heart condition that needs surgery, so my lovely bike is temporarily relegated to the status of garage queen.

Wow, hang in there bud :thumb

Welcome to the club, i cant comment on the heart problem, but the stroke bit is a bastard, i dont know what they class as a mini stroke, but mine lost me a year of normality, and another year of

mixed everything, (thats the best way to describe it) It will be three years this May, and even now, i still have problems (not terrible stuff, just fatigue and speech).

I'd un relegate the bike, and start planning the zorst road trip ... It was planning for Princetown , Dent & Strontian that kept me going and gave me some focus.... reading all the doom and gloom crap

they give you in hospital, was absolutely no help in promoting a good recovery (IMHO)

Wow, hang in there bud :thumb

Welcome to the club, i cant comment on the heart problem, but the stroke bit is a bastard, i dont know what they class as a mini stroke, but mine lost me a year of normality, and another year of

mixed everything, (thats the best way to describe it) It will be three years this May, and even now, i still have problems (not terrible stuff, just fatigue and speech).

I'd un relegate the bike, and start planning the zorst road trip ... It was planning for Princetown , Dent & Strontian that kept me going and gave me some focus.... reading all the doom and gloom crap

they give you in hospital, was absolutely no help in promoting a good recovery (IMHO)
Cheers Santa. Good advice. Very much appreciated

The best of luck for your continued recovery mate.

Back
Top Bottom