Finally the wait is over

RPMDAKAR

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
After a 7 week wait for the DVLA to administer the V5C its finally on the road again. Margaret thinks it's great and it looks the dogs doo dahs on the road.

Attachments

• Mo 1 Strada (2).jpg
    Mo 1 Strada (2).jpg
    249 KB · Views: 382
Bike looks good, when I did my 700GS from Portugal it took about 10 weeks as you had to satisfy the Taxman, the VCA and then the DVLA.
Now is the time to enjoy the riding!!

7 weeks !!! Was that to register it using the V55/5 form ?
I heard DVLA was slow at processing forms, but didn't think it would take that long.

yup, Useless load of wankers, all I got was "In these special circumstances" Bollocks! Still advertising to rip you off immediately for a personal Registration though!!!

Did you register it online or was there technical issues behind the delay?

AS it was a re-import from Ireland I had to do the HMRC thing, very swift for the reply. Then I had to source a form as DVLA did not have a download, useless twats, then I needed an MoT on the chassis number, Ins on the chassis number and then apply, all sent on 1 st July got it back 24th August. Grrrrr! Lost a months VEL due to Corona!

Did you register it online or was there technical issues behind the delay?

No issues, as I have been importing bikes from the Eu for 12 years now, just that they have closed all the local offices and all is done at Swansea, and Yanto & Myfannwy don't give a shit anymore!

Back
Top Bottom