Hex ezcan and lights fitted - no joy!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surley that means they both turn off when you indicate, when keeping them on separate circuits means only the one on the side that you are indicating dims?

But this is all moot at the moment-

The op either has a defecitbe unit or a defective circuit on the unit

Not sure that is correct, both the Hex and the Cansmart now have a software update that allows two lights to be on one circuit and to link those circuits, so they act as one and dim on the side the indicator is on. Guess it depends whether you have a Gen 1 or 2 Cansmart or Hex. I know Hex have always had the ability to dim just one light, didn't realise it was be connecting each side to a different circuit :)

Update: spoke with Hex Ezcan’s excellent Ruan Britz who patiently stepped me through all possible diagnoses. All to no avail. Replacement item now on its way.

Tremendous customer service from Ruan and Product support.

Jim

Update: spoke with Hex Ezcan’s excellent Ruan Britz who patiently stepped me through all possible diagnoses. All to no avail. Replacement item now on its way.

Jim

If you get a generation 2, you will be able to connect both lights to the same single circuit and combine them :)

Jim

Result !

Just in time for the dark nights :D

If you get a generation 2, you will be able to connect both lights to the same single circuit and combine them :)

Thanks casbar. What are the benefits of doing this apart from the obvious: freeing up a channel.

Jim

Now sorted. Thanks everyone for your help.
Tremendous help and support from Ruan Britz of Hex EZcan.

Now sorted. Thanks everyone for your help.
Tremendous help and support from Ruan Britz of Hex EZcan.
Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom