Merlindale B&B, Crieff

sven

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Quite possibly the best B&B I’ve stayed in within the UK :thumb2

Lovely hosts, lots of nice little touches, very large and comfortable rooms and a fantastic breakfast. The owner also let me park the bike in his garage.

Highly recommended :beerjug:

https://www.merlindale.co.uk

8f8d524fda64f90f6947a858bbadc8a7.jpg

2a77cfcc4a7f5a2086da090992c62386.jpg

930473c8889dc19f268eb58cc1224ee5.jpg

4e8b169a8adb58aa95cda1470eecb4b4.jpg

21b66e43993d49a814eb7051b015cfc0.jpg

Sven, you must either look hilarious or be the best husband ever....your lovely wife never seems to stop smiling !

(....and bookmarked for B and B future reference)

Thanks for the recommendation.

Heading up that way to Perth in a few days.

Cheers !

Hi Sven,

Anywhere for an evening meal?

TD

:thumb2:thumb2

There’s a gastropub just down the road and the town centre is a five minute walk, but you’ll probably need to book wherever you go (like a lot of places nowadays). We ended up in a Thai restaurant as it was the only place with availability, although the food was good, if slightly too mild.

Sven, you must either look hilarious or be the best husband ever....your lovely wife never seems to stop smiling !

(....and bookmarked for B and B future reference)

I think she’s just slightly insane :p

We ended up in a Thai restaurant as it was the only place with availability, although the food was good, if slightly too mild.

Just back from Scotland, where I had 2 curries and both were mild, even though they stated they where spicy, they must not have the ruined Yorkie taste buds up there.

Another plus for your lovely lady, it’s always better to have a smiling face than a miserable one. She has to be a keeper....:thumb

Just back from Scotland, where I had 2 curries and both were mild, even though they stated they where spicy, they must not have the ruined Yorkie taste buds up there.

The curries in places like Ullapool are mild - they’re similar to those in south east England.

The curries in Glasgow are excellent and on a par with Bradford and Birmingham :thumb2

Great recommend this......thanks:

I stopped here last night with my wife and agree it’s outstanding in every way.

We used it to break our journey on the way up to Skye for a few days. We will definitely return and stay a little longer.

Great recommend this......thanks:

I stopped here last night with my wife and agree it’s outstanding in every way.

We used it to break our journey on the way up to Skye for a few days. We will definitely return and stay a little longer.

Glad you enjoyed it :beerjug:

Outstanding

Just had 3 days here, outstanding hosts and a superb area.

Paul even put our bikes in his garage.

TD

That is going on the todo list. Always good to get a solid recommendation for a place you’re intending to be near to shortly. Thanks!

Stayed there last week with her indoors. Lovely BnB. Made up for the cancelled gig at Crieff folk club. :(

Sent from my moto e30 using Tapatalk

Stayed there last week with her indoors. Lovely BnB. Made up for the cancelled gig at Crieff folk club. :(

Sent from my moto e30 using Tapatalk
You must have just missed the mob I was staying in Crieff with. A few of them stayed there until 25th.

Back
Top Bottom