Best Breakfast in the Peak District

Wizards-Online

Going Overground
Reaction score
Off to the Peak District for a couple of days on Thursday. Got the route and accommodation sorted but need to find a mid-morning breakfast stop.

Anyone know a good cafe/pub/restaurant that does a mean fry up?

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mechanics breakfast — oil can cafe at Holmfirth — if it crosses your path

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Went to the newly refurbished cafe at Darley Moor airfield yesterday. It was excellent with quality food and very friendly service. Worth a try if you’re in the area.

https://aviatorcafe.co.uk/

Went to the newly refurbished cafe at Darley Moor airfield yesterday. It was excellent with quality food and very friendly service. Worth a try if you’re in the area.

https://aviatorcafe.co.uk/

Seems like they want; walkers ; cyclist; pilot's; caravaners and every man jack; but i can't see motocyclist; must have forgot about us or summat; anyone got a 747 i can borrow to to turn up in mi big boy pants;:D

Any of the above plus the Bull I Thorn on the A515. If the Smithy is busy, which it usually is, quieter cos it’s recently re opened. Good food and plenty of seating.

If you go to the farm shop at Highfields (near the Red Lion - Peak Edge Hotel) above Chesterfield they have a cafe. Its got a big car park and the breakfasts are something special! The bacon and sausage and eggs are straight out of the farm shop and are second to none! Please don’t tell anyone about this though as I want to get a table!

If you go to the farm shop at Highfields (near the Red Lion - Peak Edge Hotel) above Chesterfield they have a cafe. Its got a big car park and the breakfasts are something special! The bacon and sausage and eggs are straight out of the farm shop and are second to none! Please don’t tell anyone about this though as I want to get a table!

Have also heard good reports of this.

The old station at Grindleford ... not brilliant but not too bad

Yonderman although IMO it isnt as good as it once was

The yonderman owners have sold up and bought Flash Bar cafe..on the Leek to Buxton road. They brekkies are fantastic.

The photo managed to bring me back to the time, when I traveled a lot, and used to have breakfasts and dinners in different cafes and small shops even. I like when not only the food tasty, but the atmosphere of the place is really awesome.

I know its an old thread but we had a great breckie at H&D in Tideswell. Open at 9.30 on a Sunday.

Back
Top Bottom