Covid Capers Extended..

Thanks Ash, a good read. I was in North Devon last week. took my T5 up Porlock Hill. found some old fart had stalled halfway round one hairpin, luckily no traffic heading down as I swung round him.

Thanks all...

Great time, was had by me.

Ash..

Looks like you had good fortune with the weather Ash and some great pit stops to boot.

Nice trip Ash and well done on the van passing the test. I get a real thrill when my old camper passes the test, I think maybe more than when the children were born:D:D

Did anyone disturb you when you were travelling? Did anyone come to you to check if you are healthy or not? (I mean checking temperature). These procedures sometimes stress me. As for the photos, they are simply awesome. Thank you.

Did anyone disturb you when you were travelling? Did anyone come to you to check if you are healthy or not? (I mean checking temperature).

Why would they?
Why should they?

Nice one, Ash. :thumb

I did a lot of that over the last few weeks, it’s a great part of the UK. :beerjug:

Nothing better than the British coast any time of the year! :beerjug:
I was hovering over the 5 stars button until the food pics came along - No foreign muck I'll grant yer ... but a solid 4.9 it is. :thumb

Back
Top Bottom