Blue tooth

Mikey

well just a little twisted
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Have any of you more discerning gentlemen fitted the Ducati bt module and if so what can it do and is it worth it?

I dont know about the BT module , however for what its worth the BT connection and link between phone , sat nav and music etc that's built into my bike is biblically shite ..

As above not sure about a BT module but the built in BT on my Multistrada is shite

it works per se but it is something Ducati have not got quite right so i dont bother and link phone to headset and nav to headset ( or Phone to Nav and then Nav to headset.)

The KTM BT system on the other hand was excellent but there we go

As above not sure about a BT module but the built in BT on my Multistrada is shite

it works per se but it is something Ducati have not got quite right so i dont bother and link phone to headset and nav to headset ( or Phone to Nav and then Nav to headset.)

The KTM BT system on the other hand was excellent but there we go

I haven't got built in bt on my ms. If I want the connectivity I have to buy a module. Don't thin I'll bother.

I dont know about the BT module , however for what its worth the BT connection and link between phone , sat nav and music etc that's built into my bike is biblically shite ..

Just to resurrect this

I have re visited the bikes connectivity and with a bit of messing about I now have it working correctly and it is actually quite good

I have a Senna 50S

So phone to Senna as pairing phone 1 (Easy)

Phone to bike ( easy)

Senna to bike as Phone 2 ( in the Senna pairing menu ) ( relatively easy)

Now I can hear and control the phone from the bikes menu play music etc and that works

Then connected the Garmin 595 to the bike

This was a bit of a failure at first but once you realise that by disconnecting all the head set and phone stuff on the Garmin it just works

Happy days

Just to resurrect this

I have re visited the bikes connectivity and with a bit of messing about I now have it working correctly and it is actually quite good

I have a Senna 50S

So phone to Senna as pairing phone 1 (Easy)

Phone to bike ( easy)

Senna to bike as Phone 2 ( in the Senna pairing menu ) ( relatively easy)

Now I can hear and control the phone from the bikes menu play music etc and that works

Then connected the Garmin 595 to the bike

This was a bit of a failure at first but once you realise that by disconnecting all the head set and phone stuff on the Garmin it just works

Happy days

And if your second bike isn’t a Ducati and the Garmin won’t fit it, presumably you’re stuffed - unless you buy a second GPS and a second helmet?

I can’t help but think that having the bike as the connectivity hub is a poor solution, even if you can get the set-up to work eventually…

And if your second bike isn’t a Ducati and the Garmin won’t fit it, presumably you’re stuffed - unless you buy a second GPS and a second helmet?

I can’t help but think that having the bike as the connectivity hub is a poor solution, even if you can get the set-up to work eventually…

Not really understanding your point

Even if you have another bike the Garmin is transportable from one to another and will talk to the Senna at the flick of a switch as will your phone

Back
Top Bottom