Needed: technical translations from English to Italian.

Nick V

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi all!

I'm working with a team of developers who need user-interface information strings translated from English to Italian.
The job involves approximately 500 strings, totalling 3 300 words. Note that you WILL get paid for this. :thumb2

This is a one-off job. It would suit a person who:
- Is 100% fluent in both English and Italian.
- Has at least a moderate level of IT industry experience.
- Has at least some riding experience.

Please feel free to contact me directly at technicwrite@gmail.com.

Hi all!

I'm working with a team of developers who need user-interface information strings translated from English to Italian.
The job involves approximately 500 strings, totalling 3 300 words. Note that you WILL get paid for this. :thumb2

This is a one-off job. It would suit a person who:
- Is 100% fluent in both English and Italian.
- Has at least a moderate level of IT industry experience.
- Has at least some riding experience.

Please feel free to contact me directly at technicwrite@gmail.com.

I have just forwarded that to one of my team members who would fit the bill perfectly. He is in the tech industry, lives in Milan and rides a GS. If you get an email from a Ferdinando, it's him!

Hi adm1!

Thanks for that... you're a star!
I'll keep an eye on my E-mail inbox. If Ferdinando can help, he'd be lifting a huge weight from our shoulders...

I'll have a stab at it?

Here's one I did earlier:
"If you ride a GS, then you need to make sure you are using the correct oil, and also what torque to tighten your nuts to."

"Eefa you rrride a GS, den you needa to make soorrre you arrre oosing de corrr-rrrecto oil-a, anda also what torrrque to tighten yourrr noots to."

I could technically do it (I'm Italian, I ride, I work in tech) but quite busy with work lately. Not much time left for freelance or other small things.
Forwarding to a friend of mine. She is/was an actual translator and works in the indicated fields.

Back
Top Bottom