Side stand extender HP2E

Berin

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Likewise a side stand extender, anyone know of one which will fit?

Ta.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've still got the paddock stand from my bike I'm thinking of putting it up for sale... unless you'd like to make me an offer of around £150...

can you publish a picture of the paddock stand ?

I can be interrested

thank you

I've still got the paddock stand from my bike I'm thinking of putting it up for sale... unless you'd like to make me an offer of around £150...

Is it the one that fits into the rear wheel hub?

Side stand extender

I had one made for my bike. The side stand is a hollow tube so you cut it, weld a nut on the tube and weld a bolt to the foot simple. You must figure how much to cut to get the right height when you are done. For me I wanted the stand to work my well with the original wheels and the road wheels, it turned out very well. I can't figure out how to post an image.

looks like this, used it twice...

£150 in readies sounds a bargain... feel free to outbid each other...!

Attachments

• stand_1.jpg
    stand_1.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 95
  • stand_2.jpg
    stand_2.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 92
That’s just some old box section welded together!
Can’t see how it works at all!

That’s just some old box section welded together!
Can’t see how it works at all!

that's just the 1150 how they work is a mystery...

the stand thing is pretty simple, stick the black thing in the back of your wheel hole, there's a twisty ony thingy that twists one...

carefully crank the handle back and it cams over the rounded edgy thingy and bish bash bosh... it's standy upy time...... very good for inspecting things you fancy having a look at.... nice to hang your jacket on not nice to carry from the shed to the courtyard to photograph...

Got one like that

that's just the 1150 how they work is a mystery...

the stand thing is pretty simple, stick the black thing in the back of your wheel hole, there's a twisty ony thingy that twists one...

carefully crank the handle back and it cams over the rounded edgy thingy and bish bash bosh... it's standy upy time...... very good for inspecting things you fancy having a look at.... nice to hang your jacket on not nice to carry from the shed to the courtyard to photograph...

sold one like that... (over the weekend)

the extender I saw a while back was a fatfoot with a plastic shim to pack it out...

Back
Top Bottom