Not welcome at Dales Bike Cafe, Reeth

I’ve had some correspondence with both the Yorkshire Dales National Park Authority and the Dales Bike Centre today.

Basically bikers have been sacrificed to get the planning permission passed for the expansion of the centre due to objections from neighbours during the planning application process. They’d started to have large groups of bikes arriving which they couldn’t cope with last year.

They deny we’re being discriminated against as we’re not a protected group, but they’re not going to serve bikers to protect their core business (and we can go to a bikers cafe in Bellerby instead - I don’t bl**dy think so).

So, the owner has built up a business with all types of customer, including bikers. Then he has probably noticed that the bikers, although plentiful - are making others avoid. Perhaps those other types are also better spenders than the bikers.

It is no different than the fella who opens a bar, and then finds out that the over-25s who spend the most, are avoiding the place because it has effectively been taken over by 18-21yr olds, who ain’t spending enough to pay his bills. So - he makes it ‘over 21s only’......

Next thing on a bike forum- there is talk of “rounding up a posse” ....................... :blast

Yippee-Ki-Yay!!! :rolleyes:

Just accept the owner’s business model, and stay away.

(Or dob him in to the National Park Planning Officer............... :blast)

I’ve had some correspondence with both the Yorkshire Dales National Park Authority and the Dales Bike Centre today.

Basically bikers have been sacrificed to get the planning permission passed for the expansion of the centre due to objections from neighbours during the planning application process. They’d started to have large groups of bikes arriving which they couldn’t cope with last year.

They deny we’re being discriminated against as we’re not a protected group, but they’re not going to serve bikers to protect their core business (and we can go to a bikers cafe in Bellerby instead - I don’t bl**dy think so).

You just don’t get it! You are bad for his business, whether you like that or not.

Seems like you want to dictate his business model.

You lost, get over it. Find another place to eat bacon.

So, a group of Police Officers turn up on their motorcycles during their advanced riding course, the area is very often used by a number of Police Forces due to the opportunities to ‘practice’ certain techniques. I did my advanced course in that area many years ago. The management refuse service, much awkwardness follows and you then get a plethora of Officers with rumbling stomachs Googling the nearest Greggs! What a farce.

I think they are somewhat stupid to turn away lucrative and easy cash ( bikers these days for the most part are the affluent of society and often the greediest)

However it is their business and theirs alone and they can have any business model they chose

They may regret it but hey WGAF

I think they are somewhat stupid to turn away lucrative and easy cash ( bikers these days for the most part are the affluent of society and often the greediest)

However it is their business and theirs alone and they can have any business model they chose

They may regret it but hey WGAF

Just charge more than 2.50 and the 20 grand bike brigade will go elsewhere

I went past the cafe last Friday..It’s official now, they are displaying a sign now, sorry no motorcycles..

its simple all cyclists are cuntfuckers, every single on of the muppets in the cycling industry are bellends.

Why would you support anything to do with the fucking idiots?

You just discovered my secret flirting technique.

I tuoi occhi sono come due ciotole di spaghetti

58486ba2498ec280ed233a0f4e229725.jpg

its simple all cyclists are cuntfuckers, every single on of the muppets in the cycling industry are bellends.

Why would you support anything to do with the fucking idiots?

If you're not a cuntfucker which sexuality do you identify with?

Back
Top Bottom