2 Bedroom Flat in Worcester available for short breaks

Sgt Bilco

Dream Maker
Mod Squad
Reaction score
All

I have my 2 bedroom apartment available for weekend or short term rent. I don't want to go down the air B&B route and thought it would make a great place to come if and few riders wanted to base themselves somewhere and have some home luxuries rather than use a motel..

The apartment is just off Worcester City Centre and in a brilliant spot for rides into the Cotswolds and Wales. From here, you can get across to most of Wales and be back within a day and would make a great base for a few days away in these strange times. I can provide great routes and can also lead/guide trips around the area if you would like me to.

Even if you didn't bring a bike and wanted a weekend away, Worcester has loads to offer with great restaurants, pubs, loads of history including a Catherdral and there are some great walks etc in the area.

The apartment includes:

• 2 double bedrooms
  • Bathroom with shower unit
  • Nearly new kitchen with oven, fridge freezer, microwave, coffee machine, washing machine etc etc
  • Good sized living room with seperate dining area.
  • 42" TV with BT sport
  • BT highspeed fibre WIFI

One bedroom has a king sized bed and the other a double. This is ideal if there are two of you or if there is a larger group, there is enough space for blow up beds etc which I will supply. I had 4 guys stay here from the North East a week or so ago and they all found it comfortable and in a great position.

The apartment is on the 3rd floor and although there is no garage, the parking is private and secure. I've been here nearly 10 years and keep 2 bikes outside with no problem.

In these Covid times, the aparment will be completely cleaned and sanitised between occupants, all linen, towels fresh and laundered and I'll provide tea/coffee etc and if you are lucky, my partner Claire's finest home made Bread, Jam and Chutney will be waiting for you.

The price is £80 per night for the apartment so if you are interested please drop me a PM.

All

I have my 2 bedroom apartment available for weekend or short term rent. I don't want to go down the air B&B route and thought it would make a great place to come if and few riders wanted to base themselves somewhere and have some home luxuries rather than use a motel..

The apartment is just off Worcester City Centre and in a brilliant spot for rides into the Cotswolds and Wales. From here, you can get across to most of Wales and be back within a day and would make a great base for a few days away in these strange times. I can provide great routes and can also lead/guide trips around the area if you would like me to.

Even if you didn't bring a bike and wanted a weekend away, Worcester has loads to offer with great restaurants, pubs, loads of history including a Catherdral and there are some great walks etc in the area.

The apartment includes:

• 2 double bedrooms
  • Bathroom with shower unit
  • Nearly new kitchen with oven, fridge freezer, microwave, coffee machine, washing machine etc etc
  • Good sized living room with seperate dining area.
  • 42" TV with BT sport
  • BT highspeed fibre WIFI

One bedroom has a king sized bed and the other a double. This is ideal if there are two of you or if there is a larger group, there is enough space for blow up beds etc which I will supply. I had 4 guys stay here from the North East a week or so ago and they all found it comfortable and in a great position.

The apartment is on the 3rd floor and although there is no garage, the parking is private and secure. I've been here nearly 10 years and keep 2 bikes outside with no problem.

In these Covid times, the aparment will be completely cleaned and sanitised between occupants, all linen, towels fresh and laundered and I'll provide tea/coffee etc and if you are lucky, my partner Claire's finest home made Bread, Jam and Chutney will be waiting for you.

The price is £80 per night for the apartment so if you are interested please drop me a PM.

Neighbours finally forced you out for lowering the tone Chris? :nenau:D:D

great idea Bilko i have been into the Malverns a few times and like it around there, Will bear your pad in mind next time I'm heading south .

Back
Top Bottom