I've joined the baby GS Club!

Lee Frost

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Took delivery of a very shiny and clean G310GS this afternoon.
I'd be toying with various bikes that I could use for road rides, UK trails and maybe overland trips to Iceland etc without breaking the bank, and this one was always on the shortlist.
Managed to find a low miles (3k) 2018 model with all the main Rally Raid upgrades already done (Bashplate, Level 2 suspension with Tractive rear shock and fork internals, RR spoked wheels, Barkbusters, Fat bars and billet riser kit, heated grips, Powerbronze taller screen, rear luggage plate etc). I've bought some soft luggage racks that I'll fit over the weekend. Doesn't have the hydraulic preload adjuster, which I may add at some stage, and the Tourances will be replaced with something more knobbly as and when required. It also needs bigger footpegs (SW Motech?).
I bought it from a BMW main dealer (North Oxford) so it comes with a 2 year warranty, has just been serviced and was delivered to my door with all the original removed parts for £4450. I'm well happy so far :beerjug:

Attachments

• g310.jpg
    g310.jpg
    150.5 KB · Views: 359
Very tidy looking .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Look rate enough Lee. Yer will have some cheap fun on that. Cheapa than an ebike !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice one Lee :thumb

I bought a ‘stolen, recovered’ one a while back. Needs a few cosmetic bits and all the locks :rolleyes: but otherwise seems straight. Despite lockdown I haven’t had time, or space, to do much with it yet

I’d be very interested in what you think of the Level 2 when you get a few miles on it as it’s on my wish list ;)

Back
Top Bottom