Portsoy 10 to 12 September 2021

I was in Portsoy today and we we agreed that he will pause taking any more bookings just now for the hostel in case of covid restrictions. Camping, vans and hotels all still fine for more folk but we don't want a situation where he takes too many hostel bookings and has to change it. All that are booked are fine.

Let us know if you want to come and that is an issue and I'll speak to him and see what he can do, probably not much apart from a reserve list right now.

:)

From Another Brick in the Wall (and it needs to be in a Scottish accent, (think Ewan McGregor)

If yee hiv’nae eaten yer greens yer no getting any puddin’ :)

"Hey you, you behind the sail loft ;) Stand still laddie"

:) If ye hanna got yer two jabs , ya aint coming in ;)

Is there any legal requirement to show proof of vaccination?

Depends if lady Nicola makes it a condition of entry to Scotland for non resident entrants

Many EU countries have made it an entry condition yesterday or if not double jabbed, 14 days quarantine instead maybe in a hotel scenario

Convid comments could end up spoiling this thread so, whilst it appears some people just cannot seem to help themselves, can we
please keep the comments about "jabs" being required etc. out of it, else it winds up in the Convid section and just get on with looking
forward to what should be a great event we all all can enjoy which i'm sure is what we all want. Cheers :beerjug:

Convid comments could end up spoiling this thread so, whilst it appears some people just cannot seem to help themselves, can we
please keep the comments about "jabs" being required etc. out of it, else it winds up in the Convid section and just get on with looking
forward to what should be a great event we all all can enjoy which i'm sure is what we all want. Cheers :beerjug:
Indeed.:beerjug:

The only thing that could spoil this thread is wee jimmy Crankie ;), all the rest is just pre trip banter, :D:D but in the spirit of harmony i shall refrain xx

Well said Tony. I'm really looking forward to this one.

Gin :blast. Gin :blast

What kind of blasphemy is that, Portsoy is only a few miles from the heart of the Scottish (Scotch) producing heartland Speyside. And you want to drink Gin….. :) :beerjug:

Gin & Scotch should be best served with a jug of fizzy water :D

Gin :blast. Gin :blast

What kind of blasphemy is that, Portsoy is only a few miles from the heart of the Scottish (Scotch) producing heartland Speyside. And you want to drink Gin….. :) :beerjug:

Well he was drinking Gin at Dent and lots of it.

Back
Top Bottom