Portsoy 10 to 12 September 2021

Just had a thought,

What are you lot doing about food?

Anyone thought to make any arrangements for some pubgrub on the Saturday night?

it would be nice to have semi civilised meal at some stage

??

Just had a thought,

??

Well, as i and others are staying at the Station Hotel i'm hoping we'll be having a very nice meal in there. Perhaps you will join us.

Well, as i and others are staying at the Station Hotel i'm hoping we'll be having a very nice meal in there. Perhaps you will join us.

Well if you've made a booking for enough persons i will take you up on that offer :) :beerjug:

Just had a thought,

??

I could bring my barrel-style BBQ in my van if there's enough interest.

I could my barrel-style BBQ in my van if there's enough interest.

On the other thread a few said they would bbq so Saturday night would be the obvious time, I'll start another thread to see who's interested.

On the other thread a few said they would bbq so Saturday night would be the obvious time, I'll start another thread to see who's interested.

So many threads and so little time Alastair!

I've still got a couple of good raffle prizes if you're willing to do it.

And a collection of smaller, but good, ones.

So many threads and so little time Alastair!

I've still got a couple of good raffle prizes if you're willing to do it.

And a collection of smaller, but good, ones.

Cheers, I'm sure we'll get a bbq sorted for a few, not sure we'll manage a raffle, maybe small scale :thumb

Cheers, I'm sure we'll get a bbq sorted for a few, not sure we'll manage a raffle, maybe small scale :thumb

Let me know, please, what you want to do as I'll come in the Transit with the BBQ if needed.

I've had a big tank bag for a couple of years for the Dent raffle and not got there yet!

Surely there'll be enough of us to drum up some decent raffle money for a charity of your choice. I've even got a good BMW jacket (sleeves too short for me) that I'll throw in too.

Might be easier to ask everyone who turns up :augie for a tenner "entry fee" and split it 50/50 between the Scottish and Northern air ambulances?

Might be easier to ask everyone who turns up :augie for a tenner "entry fee" and split it 50/50 between the Scottish and Northern air ambulances?

We could include one raffle ticket / person in the fee too!

As I said earlier I'm willing to bring my domestic BBQ and, if it's dry and there's a table available, I've also got a 3 ring gas burner unit I could also bring.

Can you tell I need something to look forward to?

I would have thought Friday evening for the BBQ and Saturday eve for anyone who wanted to go civilised Ie hotel / restaurant

Not actually booked anything other than the room just assuming we will be able to just get a table order and eat.

MIght be best to book just in case - we did that for the non event - hotel garden was heaving ;) luckily we had prebooked two tables of 6 ;)

Back
Top Bottom