Portsoy 10 to 12 September 2021

Thought next year was Strontian ? (WWW) event ..

We discussed that and decided that Strontian wouldn't be able to cope with more than about 20 folk so better to have a larger event in Portsoy at the end of the summer and hold a separate smaller one in Strontian another weekend.

Is it guaranteed to be “ Monsoon” free ? :D:D

What?
You mean you didn't enjoy the rain blowing in sideways, while you ate your pulled pork sandwich lol

To be honest i saw the funny side to it, typical British weather lol
Sunny until we arrived, and sunny when we left.

Ive rode through Glencoe twice, and still haven't seen anything because the weather was so bad.
i even filmed it on a GoPro. All you can see is a wet lense, and my fat finger wiping it every so often.... totally pointless lol

Great weekend and thanks to all involved in the organisation etc. Great to meet some new fiends and catch up with some old ones. My Kyham Biker is now retired due to being bloody useless in the wind/rain... My £10 tarp pretty much saved the day and managed to give me an almost dry sleeping bag to kip in !!
Hope everyone got home safe and had a great weekend. Take care chaps (Not getting involved in internet "wrangling" !!)

Alistair, you organised a damn fine weekend, a pity you couldn't get the weather right but we wont hold it against you. Nice to see a few new faces and some I recognised from Dent. It's going to be a tough call about next years event as it clashes with the Captain Cook rally that we normally do. Hope to see you all in dent in 2022

Back
Top Bottom